• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [May 10, 2014] East Coast Throwdown 6 (Secaucus, NJ)

I feel like we need to be able to at least round up to 40 people after SCR.
We have to make sure EVERYONE is aware of this event then. We keep having people show up late because they didn't know there was a tournament and we need to get in contact with those people.

Reactions: Zidiane
Just in case anyone sees this when registering and gets the wrong idea - there's a blog post on the front page saying that SG has been added to the lineup as a main game. That post is from last year. I'm not at all trying to discourage people from going (it looks like we're going to get a good turnout for this one), just making sure people are aware.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
So my schools prom is that weekend...

And I have date so....

Rip me.......

Hope you guys can find a way to run this.

#promboys

Pfft You can get girls any time

How often can u get a skullgirls tournament??

So my schools prom is that weekend...

And I have date so....

Rip me.......

Hope you guys can find a way to run this.

#promboys
Bring her/him/it to ECT instead!

Reactions: Lethalmind
Its not even that were really good friends and I dont wanna cancel on her and its senior year.

Sorry guys <3

Its not even that were really good friends and I dont wanna cancel on her and its senior year.

Sorry guys <3

It's all good man. It's only right to enjoy prom. We'll make sure to light it up for you.

Reactions: keninblack
Wait so do we have a go to guy on running the tournament?

Also....

I WONT BE THERE BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THIS FOR ME!!!

East Coast vs West Coast 5v5 at EVO...

We need to fill a slot...

Round Robin at ECT, winner joins the team.

Rules/Regulations:
-Free to enter
-Don't enter unless you MOST LIKELY or are DEFINITELY going to EVO. If you can't go, don't enter.
-Play everyone in the round robin 2/3
-Player with the best overall ratio is on the team

Also....

I WONT BE THERE BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THIS FOR ME!!!

East Coast vs West Coast 5v5 at EVO...

We need to fill a slot...

Round Robin at ECT, winner joins the team.

Rules/Regulations:
-Free to enter
-Don't enter unless you MOST LIKELY or are DEFINITELY going to EVO. If you can't go, don't enter.
-Play everyone in the round robin 2/3
-Player with the best overall ratio is on the team
This is a sick as fuck idea. The chances of me doing better than anyone else is slim to none, but I'll be sure to enter

@dekillsage has agreed to run the round robin, since he doesn't have to worry about playing in the round robin, cuz he made it.

So WHO is running the actual tournament?

@keninblack Well, if you give me the rundown on what I need to do, I'd be willing to run it.

So sometimes they add random games to the lineup in the middle of registration. Is this guaranteed sidegame or should I go ahead and register for ECT and whatever other game right now?

Just guaranteed side game I am pretty sure, so go for it.

But last year they added online SG reg halfway through but it was fine because you could still sign up onsite. So that might happen, but regardless I would just go ahead and reg because I doubt that'll happen again.

I ran it last year, if I'm going (which I'm sure I am) I can run it this year as well, but I'll take all the help you've got :3

I leave it in your capable hands Chibi <3

In terms of seeds, other than obvious region seeding if you want to do skill seeding I would seed these cats in any order.

1. McPeanuts
2. SonicFox5000
3. BlaiseGod
4. Dekillsage

I leave it in your capable hands Chibi <3

In terms of seeds, other than obvious region seeding if you want to do skill seeding I would seed these cats in any order.

1. McPeanuts
2. SonicFox5000
3. BlaiseGod
4. Dekillsage
What about Zid? RIP

They all have done well at tournaments recently.

4 is an easy number too to separate the bracket with.

I don't do 'skill seeding' because I am horribly nitpicky about having a league in place to properly determine it so it's seeding based on location only.

Imo anything done outside of an actual league or whatever is rigging the brackets~

:V

Reactions: keninblack
PROM DATE CANCELED ON ME IM FINNA GO WHATS GOOD?

awwww mannn keninblack is coming thru to chill with the gooooonsssssssssssss O M W

Yay. I mean Awww. I mean yay.
mixed-feelings-gif.gif

Wouldn't have worked out anyways, probably looked nothing like Parasol

I am going for sure now. Fuckin OMW

Now i'm tryna go but its not 100% but just know its possible now!

kk keep us informed. We finnin to have a good time.

So I went ahead and just registered. Please tell me I won't regret this and I end up crying in the corner after I get my ass beat.

rip zidiane not a ec solo player
All honesty, for know, @Zidiane fits the solobella requirement better than me. But if there's two allowed, I'M IN!

Reactions: Zidiane
Two Bellas in ECS? I'LL ALLOW IT!