• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[May 22, 2015] Combo Breaker 2015 (Rosemont, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck are all the stacked pools not being streamed? :(
I know some people were talking about recording the off-stream matches. Hopefully that happens for a lot of these sets.

Leave my pool on Saturday, I won't be there before then.

Reactions: IsaVulpes
@thehadou
Can we switch times for entire pools? Hahaha.

Pools are going to fluctuate a bit yet leading into tomorrow night when they are locked-in. Some fluctuations are impossible as players within those pools are placed to avoid multi-game hold-ups and other issues.

I hear y'all though.

Pools are going to fluctuate a bit yet leading into tomorrow night when they are locked-in. Some fluctuations are impossible as players within those pools are placed to avoid multi-game hold-ups and other issues.

I hear y'all though.
No biggie, I was mostly kidding...mostly...

hjlgJ4L.gif

D1: Elda Taluda, worldjem
D2: keninblack, WingZero
E1: dekillsage, Skarmand
E2: Duckator, drewski
G1: SonicFox, Some Person
G2: McPeanuts, Mike Z
H1: Swiftfox-Dash, Warped Echo
H2: cloudKing, Winnie

Reactions: Uzumakihero
The important thing is not who will make it out of pools or even who will win the tournament

The important thing is who will have the best stage intro music

Reactions: Fosh
The important thing is not who will make it out of pools or even who will win the tournament

The important thing is who will have the best stage intro music
As the guy collecting all that music I already have to award that honor to myself wow thanks POS what an honor well POS you really deserve it no need to be modest yeah u right

Reactions: Pickles and Zidiane
Driving to CB now.
Bringing goggles for when I drown in the pools Glub Glub....

Reactions: doubledark
D1: Elda Taluda, worldjem
D2: keninblack, WingZero
E1: dekillsage, Skarmand
E2: Duckator, drewski
G1: SonicFox, Some Person
G2: McPeanuts, Mike Z
H1: Swiftfox-Dash, Warped Echo
H2: cloudKing, Winnie
all of this except NCV replacing warped. in H1

More people seem to be arriving today, so since I don't think they'll have setups up today, anyone can come hang in the Peck/drewski/fenster (4th slot is coming today) room where we have 1 setup to play SG on. If anyone else comes and has their room ready for a setup and are willing to have people come over, post so that we can see.

Our room is 1108 so come by if you want.

@Duckator if you don't make it to top 8 and my song selection goes unheard I'm sandbagging our Lethal League matches

See us in Lethal League pools (because we're in the same pool)

More people seem to be arriving today, so since I don't think they'll have setups up today, anyone can come hang in the Peck/drewski/fenster (4th slot is coming today) room where we have 1 setup to play SG on. If anyone else comes and has their room ready for a setup and are willing to have people come over, post so that we can see.

Our room is 1108 so come by if you want.

After I take a look around I'll show up for a bit yeah

ugggh I'm not going to have time to play but I'm willing to sell my intro music choices

Reactions: Midiman
If you're arriving today dont be a bum and just sit in your room playing games all day. We need a lot of help with the venue setup in the ballroom. Literally just walk in there and ask someone what you can help with.

I wasn't aware we were allowed to help, yeah cool I'm in
*snaps fingers so chairs are recklessly assembled by servants, with them crashing into people whilst doing so*

I'm just annoyed at myself for going to midwest instead of o hare, got to take a couple of trains to get to the hotel

#Top300Fukua #bottomZeroPredictionAccuracy
have confidence in yourself! Remember, everyone sucks if you haven't heard of them. That's my tournament mentality. And slap their hand away when they try to say good luck before the match. It puts fear in them and makes them lose.

And slap their hand away when they try to say good luck before the match. It puts fear in them and makes them lose.
I usually shake hands before looking them in the eye and saying "so that's what a loser's grip feels like".

Last edited:
Okay so we have more people in our room now, if anyone comes and has an extra setup pls bring it if you can :(

Also, we were planning on heading out to Giordanos tonight at 6:30 so if anyone is around you can join in cause we made a big reservation. (reminder our room is 1108)

Okay so we have more people in our room now, if anyone comes and has an extra setup pls bring it if you can :(

Also, we were planning on heading out to Giordanos tonight at 6:30 so if anyone is around you can join in cause we made a big reservation. (reminder our room is 1108)
Can't get on steam now but good luck bae. I'm rooting for you ;~;

I have arrived

Lol think I walked in right as everyone was leaving

I'll be facing cloudking 3rd round and winnie 4th round I see.

Is there a time for pools somewhere?

Schedule grabbed from earlier in the thread:
CB2015_Schedule_Prelim_v2.png

All my matches are Saturday ^-^

Friday will be grinding!

Status
Not open for further replies.