• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[May 23, 2015] Saturday Night Salt LIVE! @ Combo Breaker 2015 (Rosemont, IL)

Let me touch that house mic whaaaaat the fuck.

Fair warning, mild hype killing (please forgive me)....

Anyone on the house mic has to get approved and vetted by tourney staff. Even for the fun after hours stuff.

Kinda like our rivalry not coming to a resolution tyvm, but if sonic wants to play I'll play loool
Yeah our rivalry is what makes US STRONGER! Wait to see us when EC makes top 3 =p

If I'm there I'll definitely be up for it. o/

If I fly out there, save me vs Evo Champ FT10 for that if you have time

Fair warning, mild hype killing (please forgive me)....

Anyone on the house mic has to get approved and vetted by tourney staff. Even for the fun after hours stuff.

O kk rip its okay ily thank you for having us.

I'm willing to broadcast a furry showdown. I'll do it. I fucking will.
Ill bring the tail

O kk rip its okay ily thank you for having us.
Just send 'em footage of your commentary at NEC and you'll be fiiiineeeee.

I think.

Reactions: keninblack
I'd like to play against Broseidon please. He kicked me out Loser's at NEC and refuses to run it back.
uI would be glad to play you

Last edited:
Im down like the rock bella hustles feel me?

Title this the FURRY EXHIBITION: BATTLE OF THE FOXES

Wow
NightPhraud here ruining the name hype :(

Maybe if you both show up in full body fursuits he won't have a choice on the furry puns?

Seeing as I'm flying all the way from Europe and want to play as many sets as I can, I'd love to take part in this if there's still space. I'm looking for someone to play against but I have no idea who would be a roughly even matchup for me, so let me know if you have any suggestions or want to volunteer yourself!

Reactions: Kai and mcpeanuts
Have you go against Mwisk and call it, "The International"?

Have you go against Mwisk and call it, "The International"?
Sure, if there's a chance it would be even. I've never seen him play but I have to admit I'm skeptical, judging from other Brazilian players.