• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Medical Board Will Be Notified Steam achievement

JDbbx

Reaction score
Valentine Cerebella
As far as I know this achievement is for using Val's lvl 5 to revive a teammate, but I have never done this and I'm at 32/40 needed.

I get the occasional notification when I use a purple syringe with Val about this achievement, but it always says:

"Medical Board Will Be Notified
1/40"

I doubt the 1/40 message is intended, but is purple vial supposed to count towards the achievement?

I definitely didn't get this close using lvl 5s because I've only used one in a match and I don't have any other team members (Solo Val)

Anyone else experiencing this?

It's a minor bug I know, but I prefer for it to be known just in case

Minor edit:

So I'm reporting 2 problems here: the vials counting towards the achievement and the status update always saying "1/40"

As far as I know this achievement is for using Val's lvl 5 to revive a teammate, but I have never done this and I'm at 32/40 needed.

I get the occasional notification when I use a purple syringe with Val about this achievement, but it always says:

"Medical Board Will Be Notified
1/40"

I doubt the 1/40 message is intended, but is purple vial supposed to count towards the achievement?

I definitely didn't get this close using lvl 5s because I've only used one in a match and I don't have any other team members (Solo Val)

Anyone else experiencing this?

It's a minor bug I know, but I prefer for it to be known just in case

Minor edit:

So I'm reporting 2 problems here: the vials counting towards the achievement and the status update always saying "1/40"

I get this too. I thought they'd just changed the conditions of the achievement. Probably wrong.

They changed it to hitting someone with a vial.

Good thing because I've played this game 2 years now and never used her level 5 once. I can finally get that achievement!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevins
They changed it to hitting someone with a vial.

Good thing because I've played this game 2 years now and never used her level 5 once. I can finally get that achievement!

Same, same. Thank goodness!

Well the major problem would be that in the 24 days since I made this topic I'm still at 32/40 and I still get status notifications that only say 1/40 any time I use a vial.

Anyone know how to get the other achievements? There's a list of them here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/744850-skullgirls-encore/cheats

But there's no indication of how to do them (PS3), except Kitchen Sink which there was a topic on recently.

I know some of them, at least. I'm pretty sure nothing you do in Training Mode counts for any of them.

Breaking The Cycle - Perform an Infinite Break.
Getting A Head In The Game - Spend a total hour of playtime with Ms. Fortune's head detached.
Good Hunting, Commander - Use Parasoul's Egret troop attacks a certain number of times.
Happy Birthday - KO both the point character and their assist at the same time (or at least before the assist leaves).
My Pain Shall Be Visited Upon You - Use Painwheel's Hatred Guard attack effect to reflect a total amount of damage onto the opponent (it's about 140,000 - surprisingly not that hard).
Prolix - You know those words that come up with combo notifiers - 'Poetic', 'Cute', 'Anatiferous', 'Milquetoast' etc.? See a certain number of those.
Real Circus Damage - Perform a certain number of grappling moves with Cerebella.
Sküllgirls - Complete all the tutorials.
Threads Of Fate - Complete the main eight characters' Story Modes (DLC ones don't count).
Toil And Trouble - Perform a combo with Double that has her turning into all seven other main characters. Then do it again a certain number of times.

That still leaves An Ensemble Cast, Call The Wardrobe Department, World Warrior Princess and the exact details of Instant Hair Dash. Anyone else know?

All the achievement details are available through a 5 second google search, but here:

Call the Wardrobe Department is for changing costumes a load
World Warrior Princess is for seeing maps by choosing random map
Instant Hair Dash is just iad with filia
Ensemble Cast: http://www.trueachievements.com/a163685/an-ensemble-cast-achievement.htm

Right, now, back on topic please.

Is the damn achievement supposed to give a notification saying 1/40 every time I use a syringe or not?

It's probably a bug that it only adds to the notification count when you use a level 5, but the notification triggers when you use a syringe. And as mike has said multiple times, nothing can be fixed now because the build is submitted.