• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Most surreal moment?

For Me it was June 26, 2013 the day I graduated from High school... since were young (should apply to a number here) every year we always were forced to get up early and go to school from Pre-K to 12th grade... but for me it was the day my name was called and I was given my diploma... sadly its not worth anything anymore because of the present economy and there have been days that i laughed cryed been angry sad and even depressed living through this experience we call school by myself and with friends... i lost friends and got new ones alike such as people who walk in and out of your life i got into fights and i had my days in school where i had a good day and days where i came home crying but when my principal Mrs. Fitzgerald told me to come up and get my diploma it was as if I left the very world I come to know and love and come into a world of darkness and despair i remember when i was younger (as it was for you all to probably) when teachers would tell us what we would wanna be and we all had an answer and the sky was the limit... when i was younger back in elementary school i was always told i could be anything I wanted to be... but when i got that diploma i realized i will never be what i want to be because of the way this world is I will never be the one percent I will never be extremely rich or famous but there is one thing i will always be and have until the end of my days on this earth... and that is my happiness and satisfaction for living life to the fullest and allowing God to help me with it all... even to this day i wish i could start school over (at least high school) and relive that moment again

I'm used to eat junk food and a lot of meat, drink as much as I can and smoke whatever the hell I can get in my hand. I love light beer, fried chicken and mint-flavored cigarettes.
I don't touch any of this glorious shit in a month. I don't feel better or worse, I don't miss any of these (I used to get sad not drinking beer and mad not eating meat after three-four days) and it didn't change me at all, but when I think about it damn I feel weird. I've always been against a vegetarian diet, I thought it would kill me, yet here I am, with my 39 kilos and my veggie omelettes.

Reactions: Denizen
You quit drinking, smoking, and meat all at the same time? Damn Chicken, you're hardcore.
If it makes you feel any better I haven't eaten meat since April 2013 and I feel as strong as ever.
I'm not so eager about quitting the booze though.

I had a surreal moment just the other day. I realized that I don't hate my job, in fact I sort of like it.
This is a completely new experience for me.