• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ms Fortune Cosplay by Hiroky

Wenzel

Hi guys, here I will post a few photos of this amazing Ms Fortune Cosplay made it by Hiroky, when a get more I will update the post!

You can see more of her work here:
https://www.facebook.com/HirokyOnline

1095074_686497884698384_1726669779_n.jpg

995100_680255335322639_1576466039_n.jpg

Last edited:
Head still on neck. 6/10 would not pun.

You can see more of his work here:

trap.jpg

Dat Professor Layton and Luke in the background though.

Last edited:
Missing the scars but still very cool. Looks like a badass.

I really like the bell that's probably my favorite part.

Without scars it could simply be a pre-Dahlia Fortune. All the hot, none of the creepy. Win-win.

The creepy is what makes Ms. Fortune so cool. Without it she's just another bland uninteresting human cat thing.

But I guess we all have our own preferences. Thing is this cosplay is great.

Ahh, I remember this one from the old board! I think the equation worked out like this:

(Barefoot + Convention Floor)^Underboob x Helping Her Boyfriend = New Car for Christmas

How are those new wheels looking?!

UNDERBOOB COSLPAY IS REAL!

Sorry for the overreaction, but the cosplay is excellent. Even in that small and overlooked detail

Head still on neck. 6/10 would not pun.

Dat Professor Layton and Luke in the background though.

woop my bad, edited the OP.

Ahh, I remember this one from the old board! I think the equation worked out like this:

(Barefoot + Convention Floor)^Underboob x Helping Her Boyfriend = New Car for Christmas

How are those new wheels looking?!

Exactly!

Actually a couple of days she taked a professional photoshoot with the Fortune Cosplay, when i get the pictures im gonna posted in the OP.

asdflkhklasjfasñljgkjksdfñgjkpoqiwqweropxv,.mnbn,.xcb.v,mbnlñjp`ruit`pjnxcvblñjgui`pweiopuwetoiu

Looks like you like it!

I'm not much into costumes, but that's great! As for the lack of scars, you're Nadia, pre-Medici edition!:PUN:

Back