• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

OMW with the god given right to mete out mistakes. The amount of failed combos and tech showcases will be legendary (Im up for this by the by :)

So whats going on exactly? We just gonna hole up at your place for a couple days?
That's the plan. I have plenty of space for people and plenty of space for extra setups. (2 in my room and 3 or 4 in my living room "setups that is")

I wanna go, but that sounds like too much for me. As much as I love mashing buttons with you guys, I still have a lot of anxiety. Being somewhere for that long without anywhere to retreat to so I can align myself again would be terribly stressful.

Jamie clarified that there is no fight night at GU this week due to NECC (not a typo). See you all next week.

I forgot to mention it to you guys, but Fall River Fight Nights are still going on every other week, but they're now on Thursdays from 5 to close. Gary moved to Wisconsin, so Jeremy is now hosting them, but they're still at GameKing in Fall River if anyone wants to stop by tonight. For more info, message me on facebook and I'll add you to the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/691161764262429/

I can make those during Winter break. I'm not a big fan of being out at night when I have classes the next morning, sorry :(

Depending on what happens Friday night I might be able to make it out. I can get the old dreamcast stick fixed up there O.o
But we shall see

SO UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!!
Skullgirls weekend will be the weekend of the 9th!!!!

If anyone else is interested let me know somehow and Ill add you to the PM and stuff

My winter break looks like it'll be Dec 18th - Jan 18th. Assuming I don't have any hours late on Fridays I'll try to make it to GU whenever I can.

SO UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!!
Skullgirls weekend will be the weekend of the 9th!!!!

If anyone else is interested let me know somehow and Ill add you to the PM and stuff

Alrighty, I'm out then. Hope everyone has a great time though!

Sorry Josh, would if I could :( You're 3 hours away from me.

ready to break out my new team on friday then get stomped by everyone

Don't make me show up with my new team.

Oh wait I don't use teams.
Zid, you never answered me if I'm bringing you tonight! texting you right now too

@Rakurin Do you go to GU at all dude?

I did like a year ago because I was at college in RI, and Icky picked Zid up a few minutes from my dorms. Then classes started leaning towards finals and I didn't have the money to give Icky for gas or the venue fee. Then I moved back to Worcester with my parents over the summer and ended up not going back to college. So I'm trying to get back there again, but I still don't have a ride or money currently.

Back