• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Also I think I should be back in the MA area for the summer on the 16th
I CAN'T READ CALENDERS I SHOULD BE BACK ON THE 21st or 22nd

So I'm gonna be back on the 17th this time. I swear. I triple checked. I learned how to read a calender when I was 2.

Now where is that picture of mcpeanuts at winterbrawl 9? You know what i'm talking about

401bf7cd24.jpg

Wow. Not even me.

Is GU back up and running? I know it was mentioned that they were shooting for today and just kinda wanna stay in the loop here.

Also, I'm out early (if you can call 4 early lol) next friday, so if they're still not open, maybe have some kind of NE meetup 'cause?

Is GU back up and running? I know it was mentioned that they were shooting for today and just kinda wanna stay in the loop here.

Also, I'm out early (if you can call 4 early lol) next friday, so if they're still not open, maybe have some kind of NE meetup 'cause?
I was just there and lol they are SUPER not really to be open yet. But they're making progress! Also the new place is gr8, way bigger and with high ceilings which hopefully should mitigate the nerd smell.

Nerd mitigation is important so I'm fine if it takes some time still.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me that I'm all alone out here once more Josh. FML T-T

Sorry Sorc ;_;

But real talk we should do another NE get togethere like the one at my place or DMags. I won't be able to host for a while till I get a job offer and get a new apartment. But when I do I'll try to host like a monthly get togethere or something

GU was open tonight for fight night for the first time at the new location. I would have posted about it but it was announced late today that they'd be open and the forums were undergoing maintenance at the time. But yeah Friday nights at GU are back. I won't be there next Friday because of Combo Breaker but I will expect to be there on Friday the 29th. The address of the new place is 1245 Worcester St Suite 1094 Natick, Massachusetts (in the Natick Mall next to the California Pizza Kitchen, it doesn't have an entrance from the mall proper which is kinda weird, you have to go outside to get in).

I'm assuming because of CB there's no monthly for may but will there be a monthly in june (or is it too early to say)? 7pm is kinda late for me with the drive but if monthlies are still at noon I'm definitely in there

I'm assuming because of CB there's no monthly for may but will there be a monthly in june (or is it too early to say)? 7pm is kinda late for me with the drive but if monthlies are still at noon I'm definitely in there
The monthlies are usually not announced until like a week before they happen. Also although the store was unofficially open today there's still work to do on it (offhand I know they want to add a stage and a projector for tournaments) so that may affect when/if they do a monthly. As soon as I know for sure what's up I'll update this thread.

When the monthlies happen they probably will still be at noon.

hey western MA guys, have any of you heard of the video game store 'State Line Video Games'? It's in Feeding Hills, which I guess is part of Agawam? Anyway, I'm just curious if you guys know about it, I was at a bachelor party this past weekend and the owner of the store was one of the bachelor's friends. Super friendly guy, easy to talk to and he knows a lot about video games and all that junk.

I think sorcs the only western guy now. ALSO I will be mobile in like 2 weeks so you can expect to see more of me

it doesn't have an entrance from the mall proper which is kinda weird, you have to go outside to get in).
FYI, this is so they can stay open past the closing time for the rest of the mall. If they had mall access past closing time, they'd be obligated to foot the bill for security guards.

hey western MA guys, have any of you heard of the video game store 'State Line Video Games'? It's in Feeding Hills, which I guess is part of Agawam? Anyway, I'm just curious if you guys know about it, I was at a bachelor party this past weekend and the owner of the store was one of the bachelor's friends. Super friendly guy, easy to talk to and he knows a lot about video games and all that junk.

Real talk though, I am familiar with that place (have been in there maybe twice?) as I get sent to feeding hills to do state inspection stuff from time to time. He is friendly, but I'm curious why you're asking though. Last time I stopped in there I had off handedly mentioned looking into places to possibly start a fight night of sorts around here but his place..well..really didn't seem like it could have a sizable amount of people.

Real talk though, I am familiar with that place (have been in there maybe twice?) as I get sent to feeding hills to do state inspection stuff from time to time. He is friendly, but I'm curious why you're asking though. Last time I stopped in there I had off handedly mentioned looking into places to possibly start a fight night of sorts around here but his place..well..really didn't seem like it could have a sizable amount of people.

Yea he said his place is too small to host anything, I was just curious if you guys had been there is all. He's a friendly guy, just trying to spread the word of more video game hobby shops in MA.

Yea he said his place is too small to host anything, I was just curious if you guys had been there is all. He's a friendly guy, just trying to spread the word of more video game hobby shops in MA.
Step 11: congratulate the team

I made good on my promise. I don't know what ya'lls problem is.
What was the final score? Like 22000 just from tournament matches? You got 4000 from bopping Horus twice lmao

What was the final score? Like 22000 just from tournament matches? You got 4000 from bopping Horus twice lmao
Got another 4000 in the match I lost, so +26,000 points total. I didn't lose it going for points though, I only got points on dead characters.

Oh hey while I'm in here I should make this post: GU Friday night fight nights are officially up and running once more. The address is 1245 Worcester St Suite 1094, Natick, Massachusetts. It's in between the California Pizza Kitchen and American Girl. Here's a picture:

10997705_10152601877346721_2823260221664812523_o.png

Well the GU sign was made in MS paint but you get the idea. That's basically what it looks like.

If you are coming from Boston, I believe the closest T stop is West Natick on the Worcester line. Anyone who comes in that way I can give you a ride the rest of the way to GU, it's like 5 minutes or something.

I dunno what's good with streaming yet. At the old GU we had a splitter on one end and an ethernet cable that was run all the way through the ceiling to our area. I need to figure out where the Internet comes out of in this place.

Tagging everyone I can think of: @Zidiane @Natezer @Deer @dMags @Icky @LordCeno @joshb911 @DaydreamingSorc @Omnyx @Pickles @Fluffy_Ducks @Tommer @Uzumakihero I'm sure I forgot a lot of people, if you think of them please tag them for me thanks

Last edited:
I'm out this week, but should be good for the foreseeable future after that.

Peanuts you wound me
He also wounds me. I helped renovate the place. Like I'm going to forget about it.

Back