• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Whose ass are we playing for?
Did you miss this last week? I know you were there. Probably easier for Dmags to just show you when you get to GU tonight.

What are we going to do if Zid wins the ass and then moves to Alabama or w/e

just can't let him win, but regardless I think the only rule is that it needs to stay within the borders of New England, so the NE runner up would take it.

@joshb911 i'll show you tonight it's nothing special or hype-worthy

I was out last week, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. o_O

I'm on track to be there around 6-6:30 tonight. Get kranked.

images.jpg :

What's good strim. I was talking to @cloudKing211 and he was saying he was gonna be in Boston for part of next week. I wanted to show him around the new GU on Wednesday the 19th and play video games. Was wondering if anyone else would be interested in heading to GU that day to also play video games. This would probably be in addition to Friday Night Skullgirls, not instead of it. Thank

Oh damn I wish it was Thursday, then I could play PM. I might be able to make it out, maybe not though. No promises.

What time are we talking? If this is during the day there is a very small chance I could make it (but it might be too much to even say that)

So if everyone has not yet heard the news. I will be leaving New England in September. I got a really sweet job offer in Virginia so after Summer Jam I will no longer be a NE Boy any longer. Just thought I'd let all of you know so that when I'm gone it's not a mystery

Oh damn I wish it was Thursday, then I could play PM. I might be able to make it out, maybe not though. No promises.
I sort of made the executive decision against Thursday because with Smash going on that day I don't think there will be any room for a Skullgirls setup.
What time are we talking? If this is during the day there is a very small chance I could make it (but it might be too much to even say that)
I work during the day so that's out. I was sort of thinking 7pm or so.

@joshb911 good luck in Virginia :)

So on Friday I've either got to leave sorta earlier or can't go. Plans I had for lunch with someone the next day turned into breakfast at 8am. Who does that?

@LordCeno if you're going tonight would you mind taking a look at my TE? Something is up with medium punch, Peacock keeps letting go of item drops when I haven't taken my finger off the button.

how are we looking for a turnout tonight? I'm in the same ballpark as Deer, I either need to leave pretty early or just don't go, fking white people

how are we looking for a turnout tonight? I'm in the same ballpark as Deer, I either need to leave pretty early or just don't go, fking white people
I believe @dapurplesharpie and @Zidiane are going. @Natezer said he would go if he could get a ride from Zid, but last time I talked to Nate he hadn't heard back from Zid yet. If we also get everyone we usually get it's probably like 11 or 12.

oh word I thought the sharpie zidiane combo with a side of nate was last week only, i should be there tonight in that case, i just need to leave at like 10:30/11 at the latest

Hey guys why don't we all skip our early Saturday plans! Then they can't be mad at us, power in numbers!

yeah im getting a new phone saturday morning fuck you @Deer tax free weekend, I can leave earlier 10/10:30 if it means you'll come tonight

Back