• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Time for an update!

bedef33bbd.png

So....has this sufficiently gone downhill enough yet? I can't in good faith recommend you two to battle to the death..
On Who Y'all Like like real men
..unless there is enough grounds to.

So how are things looking for Friday so far? I think I'm gonna try and get out there this week.

Also, I became a Lv 33 wizard today, making me now older than Peanuts, the dinosaurs, and the Peanut...saurs (Long story. Magic does some crazy shit.)

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
So how are things looking for Friday so far? I think I'm gonna try and get out there this week.

Also, I became a Lv 33 wizard today, making me now older than Peanuts, the dinosaurs, and the Peanut...saurs (Long story. Magic does some crazy shit.)
I'll be there. I was there last Friday but that was for MKX. I'm getting back into that game now that they added the ability to play it online.

Hey at least NRS eventually added it, which is more than you can say for their last two games.

I am planning on being there this friday

You promise to shake my hand this time?

Hands are gateways to the soul. I understand avoiding handshakes. My dad doesn't let people take his picture for the same reason. A tricky handshaker can steal your soul, or seal a contract with you just like that.

Just.

Like.

That.

Hands are gateways to the soul. I understand avoiding handshakes. My dad doesn't let people take his picture for the same reason. A tricky handshaker can steal your soul, or seal a contract with you just like that.

Just.

Like.

That.

STOP REVEALING MY SECRETS!

That reminds me. This is as close to a notice as I can give you here @Soniv about my heading up this week. Let me know if you want in on this.

I can't this week, but thanks for the heads up!

My 360 controller is finally shitting out, so I'm gonna be forced to get something new.

I've heard good things about the power glove.

Reactions: Deer
I'm trying to get away from 360 pad, likely gonna force myself to learn fight stick

Huge thanks again y'all for letting me camera at you and ask questions. I'd offer to bake you guys cookies but imma be gooooone :(
if someone reminds me when summer comes around tho I'll bake things

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm nice at remembering about food. I'm holding on to this grudge over a slice of pizza going on six years now.

Maybe I'm just good at grudges actually, not food.

@Tommer @Deer @DaydreamingSorc @Zidiane @Natezer @dapurplesharpie etc

The Monthly this Saturday is confirmed to start at 2pm (although I recommend being there by 1pm so that you can be there for POKKEN). $5 venue, $10 entry, double elim, 2/3 til finals where it's 3/5, 60/30/10 payout (unless there's less than 8 entrants in which case it's round robin and 70/30 payout).

Good to know that it's this Sat and not next, as I was afraid of having it overlap with Anime Boston (which GU usually has a booth at).

That said, anyone even going to that? I know Waifu was talking about it at one point, and I do plan on making a day trip up there myself.

I've been thinking about it but $55 is a little steep for me so I think I'll pass it up this year.

Well, I did play him at NEC, so he knows it's a thing at least. Thanks for looking out for me Sempai.

Wait, when did I play you? I thought I didn't play like any casuals at all at NEC

Oh wait, was that in tournament?

As for the video itself, actually don't look at it, it was quite actually the first time I tried out that combination just for the fun of it. If you want though, I can try and play more of that combo and tell you things later when I actually have an idea of what to do with it.

I was literally your button check Fenster. We played first round, but I think we were caught up in pony talk so I don't blame you for forgetting.

As for the other thing, if you happen to play them again and find any cool stuff I may not know about, lemme know. I'd definitely appreciate it.

What assist do you run? Is it A train like in that video? M or H? (I think I used M there), or do you use something more normal like Brass/BE?

M A-train and H Osiris is what I run. If you decide to go like full wizard on this though, Eliza #6 and BB #15 with sax complete the team.

Hey folks. Game Underground is hosting the Game Underground Annual Celebration, or GUAC, on April 30th. Particularly astute people will notice this is the exact same date as both NWM and the thing Sage is running that I tagged everyone in. I'm trying to figure out how to reconcile this... I think I'm gonna go to GUAC, because it's a 10 minute drive rather than a 4 hour drive, and because I play games other than Skullgirls, and because I suspect they may have actual literal guacamole (although this is unconfirmed). If you can make it to Sage's thing and you only play Skullgirls I think that's a good event to support too though. Here are some links

GUAC:
XenoEncore:
In any case there's no excuse to be playing games at home by yourself on April 30th lol

Reactions: CaioLugon