• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

just so yall know, I'm probably going to be at Fall River Fight Nights tonight. I might be an hour late, or so... so probably 8pm? Bringing my Xbox and Ps2

just so yall know, I'm probably going to be at Fall River Fight Nights tonight. I might be an hour late, or so... so probably 8pm? Bringing my Xbox and Ps2
I'll be going too! See you there man :D

Last edited:
@Icky

Are we doing GU this weekend? I would like to but IDK if you guys wanna drive to Massachusetts, then drive back to RI, then drive to NY the next day for that stickbug thing. If not it's cool I probably won't cry that much.

e: Er wait I'm retarded? I did some math wrong somewhere and this Saturday is not the 22nd. Well the question still stands for the weekend after, we prolly should figure this out at some point lol

@Icky

Are we doing GU this weekend? I would like to but IDK if you guys wanna drive to Massachusetts, then drive back to RI, then drive to NY the next day for that stickbug thing. If not it's cool I probably won't cry that much.

e: Er wait I'm retarded? I did some math wrong somewhere and this Saturday is not the 22nd. Well the question still stands for the weekend after, we prolly should figure this out at some point lol
Haha, yes I'll be there tomorrow night! No, I probably won't be there on the night before TSB next week. Assume I won't be unless I post here saying otherwise

I should be there tomorrow because Spring break is a thing. There's a small chance that I won't get a ride though.
Looking forward to it, but please let us know if the ride falls through.

There's a chance I'll have to bow out tonight because something I ate didn't agree with me. Hopefully I'll feel better by go time, but I'll post here again around 5:30 with the final word.

There's a chance I'll have to bow out tonight because something I ate didn't agree with me. Hopefully I'll feel better by go time, but I'll post here again around 5:30 with the final word.
Well, I just walked the dogs with no issues, so I'll head out. If worse comes to worst I'll just bug out early.

Hey idk if this is a matchmaking thread but im from CT and down to play anyone.
Yeah you can use the thread like that. I dunno who from CT plays tho. The Metal Face did but not sure if he still does. You should try to check out some of the RI stuff if you have a car, thats probably gonna be your best bet.

Profound sadness that the fishing rod controller wasn't recognized by the PC and made the PS3 flip out.
This saddens me like you have no idea. RIP $5 I spent on mine.

Also, since I'm obligated to be at AB this coming weekend, and bella's VA is gonna be there, should I holla at your girl @Zidiane?

Also, since I'm obligated to be at AB this coming weekend, and bella's VA is gonna be there, should I holla at your girl @Zidiane?
YES! PLEASE! That would be awesome! I need to keep a better eye on these types of things. I actually missed an event where she was at while I was in North Carolina by one day. It was literally a 10 minute bus ride away from where I lived at the time.

So, Zid, are you a definite for this weekend? Been meaning to ask you and Peanuts; I'm just thoroughly excited to actually be able to attend TSB and possibly meet a few players I look up to in some way or another.

So, Zid, are you a definite for this weekend? Been meaning to ask you and Peanuts; I'm just thoroughly excited to actually be able to attend TSB and possibly meet a few players I look up to in some way or another.
I'm pretty much a definite.

It better be worth it, though. This is going to be like a 10-12+ hour trip. I get cranky if I don't get my mid day nap with Ginger Snaps and a warm glass of Milk :p

Question for those who may know: Will there be any sort of Skullgirls thing at Pax East this year?

I'm guessing GameUnderground & Sanshee will have booths like have the past few years.

I'm pretty much a definite.

It better be worth it, though. This is going to be like a 10-12+ hour trip. I get cranky if I don't get my mid day nap with Ginger Snaps and a warm glass of Milk :p
Not sure about the milk bit, but I'll see what I can do about Ginger Snaps. Totally serious, btw.

Question for those who may know: Will there be any sort of Skullgirls thing at Pax East this year?

I'm guessing GameUnderground & Sanshee will have booths like have the past few years.
No clue. There wasn't last year, or if there was it was well hidden. I'm still going all 3 days, though. If there's interest we could probably set it up in the console freeplay area (maybe not since Skullgirls never had a disc release? no idea how this works actually)

I will be going down the halls and going to expect to hear this. It better happen.

Why not just come to the panel then since it sounds like you're gonna be there. Hell, I'm game for calling an impromptu east coast meetup.

Not sure if anyone recorded things, but everyone had a good giggle. Was kinda funny since like 10 min before that she was worried about her hair.

@LordCeno

Would you mind bringing your spare monitor this Friday? I have heard some requests to bring back Salt Mine Classic where we'd have one setup for commentary + stream chat acknowledgement.

Back