• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New Monster Hunter 4G/Ultimate Trailer

Oh hell yes. I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

But no, seriously. I'm so freakin' stoked for MH4. Definitely gonna be hittin' up some of the Monster Hunter people on this forum for some hunts once the game finally comes around.

Reactions: ruins72
Oh hell yes. I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

But no, seriously. I'm so freakin' stoked for MH4. Definitely gonna be hittin' up some of the Monster Hunter people on this forum for some hunts once the game finally comes around.

I'll definitely hunt with you and anyone else who wants to, I just can't get enough of this series. I'm playing 4 now but I only know one person who actually has it :(.

I'll definitely hunt with you and anyone else who wants to, I just can't get enough of this series. I'm playing 4 now but I only know one person who actually has it :(.

Me and my friends almost imported Japanese 3DS's just for the game. I still kinda want to...

Really hate that we have to wait for this game for so long when Japan has had MH4 since last year.

Me and my friends almost imported Japanese 3DS's just for the game. I still kinda want to...
well if you have the money I say go for it, I had some extra financial aid money and couldn't wait lol, if you've played the others a lot it doesn't take long to get started and there's tons of sites with translations to use as reference for materials. that and I can help if you need anything.That said it's all up to whether or not you can wait another year.

Really hate that we have to wait for this game for so long when Japan has had MH4 since last year.
me too, freaking Diablos is one of my favorite monsters, same with Daimyo Hermitaur. I always wanted a hermit crab lol. Oh and the new monsters are amazing, even after playing for a while I still can't pick a favorite :3 dis gaem so gud

well if you have the money I say go for it, I had some extra financial aid money and couldn't wait lol, if you've played the others a lot it doesn't take long to get started and there's tons of sites with translations to use as reference for materials. that and I can help if you need anything.That said it's all up to whether or not you can wait another year.

Eh I could afford it, but at this point I might as well just wait. My income isn't all that steady at the moment so it probably wouldn't be the best idea. Plus I'd only do it if my friends also join in. Of course I'm not worried about translations, that's something I can handle. I just wish there wasn't so much time between version releases ;_;

Eh I could afford it, but at this point I might as well just wait. My income isn't all that steady at the moment so it probably wouldn't be the best idea. Plus I'd only do it if my friends also join in. Of course I'm not worried about translations, that's something I can handle. I just wish there wasn't so much time between version releases ;_;
True, and same here. At least this is one of those franchises where the wait is always more than worth it. I feel like I always end up getting more time out of them than I actually had to wait to get them in the first place.