• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New patch blues

SonOfPreachrMan

Just downloaded a 5mb update for 360 Skullgirls and for some reason I lost Squiggly and Big Band. I reset the console thinking that was the problem but to no avail. I noted that it was no longer encore so that might be the problem. Any ideas on how to fix it or am I worrying over nothing?

Cheers dudes. You guys noticed how the announcer sometimes sounds like he's struggling to say her name?
Yup! She's the only character with two sound bites for her character select.

It's not fair. Fukua got so much more time and effort put into her than everyone else. She even gets a unique final boss.

Yup! She's the only character with two sound bites for her character select.

It's not fair. Fukua got so much more time and effort put into her than everyone else. She even gets a unique final boss.
I know, right? They totally had new character design art for her and everything! (I have no idea where I'm going with this)

Seriously though, having a hard time with her, I should have gone through the practice first. Either that or I need an arcade stick.

Back