• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

No Color Palette Bundle

drbansquatch

Reaction score
XBL
DrBanSquatch
Peacock Fukua Eliza
Since everyone is having trouble with the 360 Update, I figured now would be the best time to post this. I don't see the color palette bundle on the XBLA store. I'm not sure if the 360 version even got one, but I saw a few threads where people were talking about it, and I'd much rather pay lower price for the skins, if possible. On top of that, I saw the update thread yesterday that said something about some DLC being free tomorrow (today) at 12:00 PST. What's that all about? And on top of all THAT, I remember a while ago when they said that not only would Squigly and Big Band would be free, but the color palette DLC would be free for a while as well. Just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks.

Since everyone is having trouble with the 360 Update, I figured now would be the best time to post this. I don't see the color palette bundle on the XBLA store. I'm not sure if the 360 version even got one, but I saw a few threads where people were talking about it, and I'd much rather pay lower price for the skins, if possible. On top of that, I saw the update thread yesterday that said something about some DLC being free tomorrow (today) at 12:00 PST. What's that all about? And on top of all THAT, I remember a while ago when they said that not only would Squigly and Big Band would be free, but the color palette DLC would be free for a while as well. Just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks.
The color bundle for the 360 will be coming some time soon (no set date) and it will be free for a limited time just like on PSN.

The color bundle for the 360 will be coming some time soon (no set date) and it will be free for a limited time just like on PSN.
Thanks for the reply. Will this include the 14-18 skins for Squigly and Big Band as well as the other characters? Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. Will this include the 14-18 skins for Squigly and Big Band as well as the other characters? Thanks again.
It will be all the DLC colors for all characters including those not yet released. I forget which numbers those are.

It will be all the DLC colors for all characters including those not yet released. I forget which numbers those are.
Thanks a lot for the help.