• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Not too much a bug - some Valentine palletes untouched

Skymin50

JOIN THE BIG BAND
Reaction score
Steam
ANIME SKELETON
Big Band
8LjE4.jpg
8LjM9.jpg
8LjMX.jpg
8LjNT.jpg

These are the only four I found that were untouched, but I'm sure there might be more. This isn't a bug more so as a point-out, as since most palettes had to be changed, why leave out these ones that are, to be fair, kind of obvious? I'm sure there's a reason or it was just looked over, but still. They should have pink crosses or such, due to the main reason the crosses were changed for some palettes was because of the similarities to the Red Cross. These were the only ones I saw left in - there was a bug in Arcade where I saw Valentine #12 with red crosses where it does not have those, but I forgot to screencap that because I was too busy being 2good to take a screencap.

Pretty sure they only had to be changed if they were on a white background.

It was the combination of white with red crosses that were a problem, not X color and red crosses

The problem was red crosses on a white background. Everything else is unchanged because they weren't a problem.

I think the problem was red crosses on white backgrounds.

Was Painwheel's valentine palette changed?
Not only for the "white background" reason, but to fit Valentine's new look?

Reactions: Cellsai