• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Occasionally locked out of quick match

zarkingphoton

Amateur Proctologist
Reaction score
PSN
zarking_photon
Peacock Big Band Double
This has happened not very often. Only once or thrice so far today. Sometimes, after getting out of a match, the quick match button doesn't work. I get back to the versus menu, select quick match, the quick match menu comes up, and selecting "find quick match" just makes it go away again. I've had to restart the game to get it functional again.

Update: Something even stranger - Happened again. Figured I'd try something else, instead of restarting: go to a different mode. Tried going to training mode. Basically the same thing with the menu going away when asked to start training mode. Tried going to tutorial. Pressed x and o a bunch of times, now I'm at the character select screen in what I assume is local versus. I think the tutorial screen might have popped up for a second beforehand as well.

Pressing select to get out of it brings me to the training menu with 3 blank options in addition to the usual tutorials, training room and back.

Which, after backing out of, going back into, lacked the three blank menu options. Going back to Versus menu, I was able to start a quick match, but the globe that usually pops up was missing. Came back after another try. Just some weird stuff.