• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Oct 19, 2013] Versus Mayhem Vol.9 Skullgirls Team Tournament! (Walnut, California)

Thoth, Stuff, Elf

Panda, Rikers, Mike Z

Nekro, Shin, Wing Zero

Azure, Weather Bee, When's Skullgirls

Don't forget me guys I need a team also lol

I don't think SonicDrone has a teammate and also I think dekillsage doesn't have one either but I can't be sure they're participating anymore. I'm sure you can find two people there or maybe some teams have no shows who knows?

If I wasn't 500 miles away I would totally go to this. Is there going to be a stream?

Never mind the stream is listed on the frontpage. I apologize for being blind.

Last edited:
The devkit was used, dunno if MDE or Salty build.

Good shit to Wing being animay after he won.

GG everyone! I had a lot of fun watching really good players do awesome things! If there's another competition I may be a little better. Maybe I'll learn a combo! Then I won't just do that mix up thing I wish worked all the time and I won't mash level 3 as much.

Also WingZero's team save on that final round was the best thing ever.

Oh and thanks Thoth and WanderingWlf for being a team together we did our best and it was fun hopefully for you guys too, I might've forgotten to tell you two in person because I'm sorta empty headed.

Last edited:
Reactions: When's Skullgirls
Yeah it was really fun! Hope the next one happens soon.

so it went chocolate to SDE to MDE? what does MDE stand for?

so it went chocolate to SDE to MDE? what does MDE stand for?
Moderately Differene Edition, IIRC. As opposed to Slightly Different (1.01)