• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

OptimalZ16's Artsy Thread

OptimalZ16

Squiggles with Fortune!
Reaction score
XBL
Ms. Fortune Squigly Unknown
Hello,
I'm OptimalZ(ero)16 but you can call me Optimal. I've been around Skullheart for some time now and I've seen many talented artists (among other interesting talented people too) and I've been wanting to create this thread. Admittingly I'm anxious towards the outcome of this, however I want to become better at my art because art in general for me is something that I love to see, learn, and do. I shan't give up or quit in other words.

I'm not the best at what I do but I aim to improve my skills from learning from others criticism (please be respectful though) and if possible for this thread to help others who want to improve as well. Well, If possible.

As of now I don't have a tablet for drawing (which is what I would like but hopefully in time) so I'll post art on good Ol' Paper n' Pencil. Depending how this'll go usually I'll post some art, and some personal thoughts on the work itself Etc.. Feel free to discuss, have fun, post, and Enjoy.
Diddly-Doo.

1.First off I wont lie I'm not sure if art threads here are supposed to be somewhat SG related in some way So..
HERES SOME KINDA FILIA
76fcc910a80f4d5587ee7d2a0c16a317.jpg

2.Here's another thing I'm working on for a little something. Musculature is not my strongest of places,especially in the abdominals area...in art.Filia happens to be there(for no reason other than my bad whoops hehe).
ce555327be7951d919070928ca617cad.jpg

3.This was done recently with a shirt of someone in mind waddaya think?
47f8019c9f7eab8dc0899d4e5163e61f.jpg

4.Lastly here's something Soft and Wet.No puns.
3567c280f454cac188f683995becc3da.jpg

(Note: This is on tapatalk so sorry for any issues.)