• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Outtake change request

Zidiane

Doing my best
Reaction score
Steam
Zidiane
PSN
zidiane5
XBL
Zidiane
Cerebella
Id like to request the ability to hold the assist buttons down during an Outtake to force the wall bounce against a team. To let you do things like regain a ground bounce and remove fortunes head against a team. This wouldn't affect double snaps very greatly, i dont think, unless the point character is an inch away from death, because undizzy.

wouldn't this replace the outtake buttons to just always be (for example) mp+mk+hp since you always want the wallbounce?

Three buttons would be fine too, but if you accidentally only hit two you wont get the bounce you want.

So what you mean is use the snapback move simply to wall bounce the character rather than actually snap them out correct? Just want to clarify.

Yeah, I want the option to just wallbounce if I want to.

I disagree with three buttons being the input, as it would be the first input that requires 3, and all of the current 2 button inputs work pretty nicely. Maybe QCB + Tag1/Tag2 could be the input it uses. Distinct enough from normal snapback that you won't mess up the input, but similar enough that it's easy to recall its function.

Reactions: RetroStation
Maybe QCB + Tag1/Tag2 could be the input it uses. Distinct enough from normal snapback that you won't mess up the input, but similar enough that it's easy to recall its function.
That input is already used for Val's lvl 5, though.

Wow, this sounds like a really good idea.

So, the motion would be:

23MM/HH = snap
23[MM]/[HH] = wallbounce/regain OTG

And since snap has a superflash, it seems like it'd be really easy to choose between snap and wallbounce.

Reactions: WarpedEcho
I'd support it, especially to take fortune head off. I'd love to learn some high damage combos on her if the spacing is correct

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
The change would be optional by holding the buttons during the super flash, so yeah none of your double snaps or snap outs would be affected in the slightest, but both teams and solos alike would now have the option of the wallbounce. The wallbounce does no damage and costs a bar, and the only character I think it even could raise the max damage on is Fortune, so I can't think of why it would be disliked by anyone. Maybe a reason it wouldn't work well?

Wow, this sounds like a really good idea.

So, the motion would be:

23MM/HH = snap
23[MM]/[HH] = wallbounce/regain OTG

And since snap has a superflash, it seems like it'd be really easy to choose between snap and wallbounce.
Negative edge.

Holding down the buttons would be the easiest.

If you have two distinct inputs for normal snap + wallbounce, there's a greater chance of screwing up and inputting the snap/wallbounce when you wanted the other. If it's just holding down the buttons of the normal snap, you only need to remember one go-to input and you'll have enough time to decide at that point if you want to wallbounce or not.

214MM/HH imo.

236+3 buttons may have problems with supers and special + assist?

Not crazy about the idea unless it's a solo-only perk.

214MM/HH imo.

236+3 buttons may have problems with supers and special + assist?

Not crazy about the idea unless it's a solo-only perk.
That overlaps with Valentine's level 5. Can't work.