• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Parasoul palette icon bug.

I now wish Parasoul had glasses for all her palettes.

Reactions: zarkingphoton
I wondered what that was about. Knew it was some kind of glitch, but didn't think it was related to glasses.

guys, this should be fixed

maybe @Mike_Z knows some thing about this?

(how did it take me this long to notice?)

Every parasoul icon has glasses and stripes on her shirt. Here are some examples. Only the icon had this.
Are you running in 1080 or 720? It SHOULD be fixed by the latest renderer thing (that's not on console till Beowulf) but I'd like confirmation that it doesn't happen in 720. Hopefully.

Are you running in 1080 or 720? It SHOULD be fixed by the latest renderer thing (that's not on console till Beowulf) but I'd like confirmation that it doesn't happen in 720. Hopefully.
im running on 1080

Wanna try 720 for me? :^)
720 also shows the glasses in the portrait

Optional megane option for entire cast pls

#wepersonanow

OH MY GOODNESS her portrait art was the wrong color this whole time. This is now fixed for the Beowulf patch.

OH MY GOODNESS her portrait art was the wrong color this whole time. This is now fixed for the Beowulf patch.
image.jpg
Glad I could help!