• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul turns around after bike egret

I think this is the first time I've had my jaw drop out of too many feels. Then I remind myself this game is $15.

Reactions: gllt
Isn't she just turning around to get on the other bike when she leaves, or is there something I'm missing?

She just turns around after bike egret. It works from backthrow too! This is now actual tech.

Nope, still not getting it.

Look I'll explain it.

Parasoul turns around after bike egret.

That's.. all. That's it. That's the bug. That's why Val tags in backwards. You can not tag, Parasoul still turns around, then a second later, turns back around.
If you wait for her to turn back around, Val tags in from the normal side.

Nope, still not getting it.
Yeah I'm lost in the sauce how is it good ? Maybe I'm missing the big picture

You get a free tag to Valentine and full corner carry into a corner combo. That's kinda really great.

You get a free tag to Valentine and full corner carry into a corner combo. That's kinda really great.
But it scales the whole combo scales by 50% after the charge. the only way to get damage in is to use poison viles. I mean it's swag as hell and I would do this too if I ran Parasoul, but yeah I think it's just good for maybe setting up a burst bait or a quick reset of some kind.

Next Time Smash Your Face on the Controller and see if you can get a double tag combo.

But it scales the whole combo scales by 50% after the charge. the only way to get damage in is to use poison viles. I mean it's swag as hell and I would do this too if I ran Parasoul, but yeah I think it's just good for maybe setting up a burst bait or a quick reset of some kind.

Next Time Smash Your Face on the Controller and see if you can get a double tag combo.
Sometimes positioning is more valuable than damage...

Reactions: gllt