• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Patch notes for PS4 SG 1.02??

Brostradamus

Reaction score
PSN
Brostradamus--
Filia Ms. Fortune Fukua
What the title says. My ps4 downloaded an update last night for SG and I just found out today.
Afaik, I don't see any immediate changes except for the fact that it swapped my HK button to my LP on the fightstick I use.. I can't find any announcement or notes about it anywhere on the net, so I figured I'd ask here. I know it's not an old update because I've been playing SG this past week, online and whatnot. Anyone have an idea?

Here's a shot of what I'm seeing on my screen.
QVhJP5e.jpg

all i know so far is they fixed the issue with challenge 7 where people couldn't complete it and sometimes the game would freeze when viewing the gallery.

click check update history for the patch notes

Has anybody written out the patch notes anywhere on the forums?

Reactions: gluemchen
here's what I know:

Challenge 7 has been fixed.
Hidden Trophy - Two Weeks can now be earned
Fixed an Audio error with music
Fixed "Players Met" for PS4
i think I recall some stuff about some Robo Fortune fixes. but it's not game changing

Also they did make an announcement:

upload_2015-8-22_6-55-13.png

Any news about the theme for EU?

Any news about the theme for EU?
Last I read they said they was talking to That Sony. If I recall correctly, they said those who preordered will get it when the talks follow through, and I think some people after the preorder will earn it, but my memory's bad. Maybe be best if I pull it up, but I can't remember where I saw it..

I haven't been able to find it since release in EU (those who bought it soon after it's launch were supposed to get it free as we couldn't preorder it in EU).

All I can say about the patch (aside from "yay! Fixes!") is that I had to pause my tales from the Borderlands downloads to get the patch.. (Cellphone tethers are SO SLOW D=) [/PretendingToBeMad]

Last edited: