• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC crash

JasonTehbored

Reaction score
Steam
JasonTehBored
on Aug 4, 2013 when i got the game on steam I have been asking for help.
before you think it's my PC sucks here the info:Processor:Intel(R) core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Installed memory:(RAM) 16GBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti It's less then a year old and my computer can run everything great.

what did I do before coming to you to ask for help:
I was told to do things and it seem to work for some people.
Delete VIDEOSETTINGS.bin in the Save Data folder in the Skullgirls folder in My Documents. If that does not work, delete the Save Data folder in the Skullgirls folder. Doing so makes you have to rebind your controls IF you changed them and the tutorials are now incomplete if you already completed them.I as well checked if my video card we up to date and it was.I verified the integrity of the files through Steam.
I am sick of re-installing...Apparently USB headsets are busting something in the game. I try unplugging the USB and it seem to help.
I can now play the game but there is no sound at all coming from the game or PC.
the game is no longer beta and Still crashing it only says loading and then crash.
I send emails about it and asking for help nothing.the game only works of I disconnect my USB headphones but then the game and my PC have no sound.I want into the game setting nothing I could do there to help me.I got off the game and hooked up my headphone again and the sound would not work and had to restart my PC and now everything works fine.Everything on my PC is up to date and I can play this game no problem at all.So I would like help with this plz?I don't see why I can't have my headphones on and play.

Have you tried seeing if there's updated drivers for your usb headset?

And try to tinker with the windows audio settings (check the output formats, they might cause some problems).