• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows PC Danisen League

Why for what? :o I'm doing fine with this :o
The ability to sort by rank, name, points, etc would be big help, I think. Just trying to make helpful suggestions. The best system is the one that works for the person using it :)

Reactions: Midiman
The ability to sort by rank, name, points, etc would be big help, I think. Just trying to make helpful suggestions. The best system is the one that works for the person using it :)

Well Im fine with this but if you'd like to main one than by all means. Since you can edit my posts, updating scores for me while i'm not online and you are would be dope. Obviously not required since you helped so much <3

I know it is character locked but what about when the two new characters come out? I myself am planning on maining Robo and was wondering if I could add her or not

Well Im fine with this but if you'd like to main one than by all means. Since you can edit my posts, updating scores for me while i'm not online and you are would be dope. Obviously not required since you helped so much <3
I'll let you handle it. I don't think I'd be able to reliably track things, and more than one person doing it opens up the possibility of accidental duplicate scoring.

Reactions: keninblack
I know it is character locked but what about when the two new characters come out? I myself am planning on maining Robo and was wondering if I could add her or not

I'm fine with people making a new set regarding new characters, no issues with that.

I'll let you handle it. I don't think I'd be able to reliably track things, and more than one person doing it opens up the possibility of accidental duplicate scoring.

K no worries!

1st Dan Match: FuLLBLeeD 2-1 Bit Strife

Steam ID: RK | Beamsprouts
Characters: :PEA::FIL::BIG:

If I may make a suggestion:

Because we have a steam group would it be possible to do the matchmaking that way?
This way everyone knows you want to play for points because why else would you be in there?

It would be like a ggpo lobby you wait in the lobby(chat) find someone you want to play click on the person you want to challenge and you fight for your points then report it in the forums.

If I may make a suggestion:

Because we have a steam group would it be possible to do the matchmaking that way?
This way everyone knows you want to play for points because why else would you be in there?

It would be like a ggpo lobby you wait in the lobby(chat) find someone you want to play click on the person you want to challenge and you fight for your points then report it in the forums.
Check OP its there

1st Dan Matches: WingZero 2-0 Midiman
WingZero 2-0 PrestonSlade

Going to sleep in 2nd Dan for a while.

I lost 1 (dagwood) and won 4 (ARedMage, Midiman, evilben, Devita)

1st Dan Match: Prestonslade 2-0 Stuff | Stuff | Stuff | Stuff

I lost 1 (dagwood) and won 4 (ARedMage, Midiman, evilben, Devita)

Didn't see ben score sorry will update woo

Check OP its there
was that a recent change? I don't remember seeing it before.

was that a recent change? I don't remember seeing it before.

I added it in the OP today but it's existed since it started. Its a 2 day old idea xD

1st Dan: Midiman 0 - Luweewu 2 [#1-1]
1st Dan -1: Midiman 0 - WingZero 2 [#1-2]
1st Dan -2: Midiman 0 - FukuaTwerkTeam 2 [#1-3]
1st Dan -3: Midiman 2 - Stuff 0 [#1-4]

SESSION RESULTS:
+0 to -2

Auto-Embeds are dumb, here's the jist:
#1-1
#1-2
#1-3
#1-4

Last edited:
Reactions: Luweewu and Kai
So that makes you -2 Midi?

I got it all I think yeah.

Feel free to keep track of your personal score to help me out mhm <3

Yep, -2. I'm thinking about making some sort of database and see how badly that fucks up in the meantime.

Two matches

alexpi vs a red mage 2-0
alexpi vs stuff 2-0

as for my team, it's Eliza/Squigly/Parasoul

I'm just claiming my colors

Steam: Grangach

filia/bella/big band

I'm down to clown on weekends.

this seems like fun :D
Steam ID: Yummy_Bubbles
Fukua/BigBand

I'll be resetting my team if beowulf drops before I hit 5th dan ^_^

1st Dan: Grunt vs Night Phyre 2-1

Looks like two of my matches are already reported, so:

1st Dan:
Night Phyre vs Red Mage 2-0
Night Phyre vs Bit Strife 0-2

Whats your record? I believe you're +1 but I could've missed something.

Last edited: