• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Steam version Issues

arteris

Reaction score
Steam
arteris
PSN
arterian
XBL
MrEccles
I bought Skullgirls after getting instantly hooked on the free trial earlier today, but I came across two things that seemed very weird:

I set myself up a training match as Cerabella against Parasoul, and for some reason the game kept registering my inputs (360 SFIV Arcade Fightstick) as inputs for the dummy. When I quit out to the main menu and returned to training, the problem didn't persist however.

The second problem was I was working on unlocking all of the story modes and the last character I have left is Parasoul. I beat Valentine/Double, and then I beat Double again. I skipped the cut scenes and apparently it skipped straight to the end because I encountered no boss battle, and I didn't get credit for completing the story line even though it gave me the extra colour unlocks and art unlocks, and I saw the post-boss storyline scenes. Haven't replayed it yet to see if this persists, will try again tomorrow.

This was not the beta version.

Update: If you press Start immediately after a battle at the beginning of a cutscene when playing as Parasoul (at least it seems) it will skip the next fight. I just managed to skip all the way to the boss battle by hitting start after fighting Filia and Painwheel.

And then after beating the boss, I hit start to skip the cut-scene and the game is stuck at a black scene with the music playing. Quite a few bugs it would seem.

The training mode bug is known, although I forget what causes it; something to do with leaving training mode then returning to it. I thought the story mode bug was fixed, though...

Please send all bug reports to bugreport@labzerogames.com, with any helpful information you might be able to provide. You will guarantee that your bug report will be seen by the devs by doing that.

Thanks, I couldn't find a link to where to submit the bugs. I'll make sure to relay the information there.

This is likely a byproduct of the 'controller registering as two players' bug. I've put a fix in for the story mode portion, so please let me know if this persists after the next patch comes out.