• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock Help

klaww

Reaction score
Steam
klaww213
PSN
KlawwG
Valentine Filia Fukua
Okay, so I've been playing the game for about a year and STILL having trouble against peacocks.
I play Val/Filia, I try air bypasses in between the air and ground bombs, but i'll get hit by something else, and if i block i can never get in. I just...shouldn't be having this much trouble still. Any tips?

funny cause i made this thread cause i was salty after losing to cisco last night. thank you.

You should probably learn to fakeout, attack his assists with the bounce out(forgot what it was called) and stay close to this guy. Getting air attacks on him is difficult but just try and most of all, be pacient. Every fighting game has a zoner and their hoping for you to attack so...yeah.

Reactions: klaww
There should be lots more peacock footage on youtube. Or check the video section here on skullheart.

It would be a lot easier if you counter-pick your assists, take something like HP LnL or MK/HK Bomber against peacocks who give you trouble.
But still, val+filia should be able to handle it. Requires a lot of patience and focus on avoiding projectiles. Don't be too desperate to hit peacock, that's when you'll get frustrated.

Reactions: WrestlerGuile