• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Perfect Win Spotlight

RemiKz

Reaction score
Steam
remikz_
PSN
RemiKz_
Peacock Filia Cerebella
I had this idea around the time the film strips were added to the supers. Basically, I thought it would be neat if when you got a perfect, the lights would dim and a spotlight would appear over your character as an audience cheers and throws roses on the screen.

m8DUEIt.png

Just a quick example of what I was thinking of. I'm sure Lab Zero could make it look nicer using the in-game lighting effects and such.

Last edited:
The question is, would it work on consoles?

I like it- fits in nicely with the film and big show aesthetic they've already got going on. I think it would be something on the smaller size and wouldn't hurt the console editions much or at all.

can't say if the consoles would handle it, but the roses would need 10 animated framees at most...

seems doable and seems good.

as a bonus, there could be a one-in-128 chance of someone throwing a tomato or a bottle by mistake (or just trolling).

Definitely approve. SG doesn't have that 5 GOLDEN LETTERS effect for its perfects at ALL right now.

If it's doable, I would definitely love to see this implemented sometime.

Definitely approve. SG doesn't have that 5 GOLDEN LETTERS effect for its perfects at ALL right now.
Well, given that the game now has a Perfect text implemented, I guess it wouldn't be too hard to just recolor it gold.

Though my personal favorite "PERFECT" fanfare is the one said by the announcer of the capcom Jojo's game.