• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Playstation Experience 2016 Thread

No, he will blow his lungs more for ANY FF VII HD Remake News more than marvel. If there is Marvel he will be Hype, but FF VII HD Remake updates will make him lose it.

It's a Games Journalism site, don't believe everythng they believe, they still post rumors every now and then, and even the Polygon is just a tiny step above Kotaku when it comes to credibility.
Just think it'd be a ncie thing to be announced, but don't assume that's 100% whats gonna be there so you can be properly hyped

I don't believe any leaks until they get confirmed. I'm just saying why there is any reason this could be credible.

http://www.marvelvscapcom.com/
That roster in the source code though.

Never realized how much I'd love Zabel. Pretty poor attempt to fool anyone though.

That could be anything, I ain't looking at that.
What? It's pretty clear that it's fake, that's why I said it was a poor attempt to fool anyone. I just think the roster in the source code of the page is funny.

Reactions: Jutsei
The Akuma thing is apparently SFV?

Someone really needs to stop Ono.
03_onomarvel01.jpg

Reactions: Jutsei
Ono's troll levels are approaching critical mass.
He knows.

Also, if you would rather have some people reacting to the show, Maximilian is Streaming a live Let's Watch of the Playstation Experience, I prefer being by my lonesome though.

We Marvel.

Is this seriously 2v2?

Garou on PS4 today.
Let it Die out today.
Nier demo in a couple weeks.
RE VII demo getting updated tonight.

Windjammers....Freaking Windjammers! Fuk yes!

When does the store update? God damn.