• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 PlayStation Underground: Skullgirls: 2nd Encore

BallotBoxer

you're gonna carry that salt
Reaction score
Filia Peacock Big Band
PlayStation Underground: Skullgirls: 2nd Encore
Welcome back to PlayStation Underground, our online show about video games! Today, we go underground with Skullgirls: 2nd Encore, a spectacular fighting game with a ton of personality that's coming to PS4, and PS Vita soon after.

We crash on the couch with Lab Zero Games Designer Earl Gertwagen, who decimates us with the newest characters coming to the Skullgirls roster. These up-and-coming fighters include a wrestler inspired by Old English epic poetry, and a robotic cat girl. Truly, few fighting game lineups have quite this much flavor.

(shoutouts to @6-Let for posting this on the subreddit in the first place)

Coming in June!!!
Also, someone send Ryan Clements a 1990s Saturday Night Live DVD. He missed the Matt Foley cameo.

Boy, did this fly under the radar.

Shouldn't this be a news post? Holy shit, Render.

@Flotilla Pls.

I can't promote this thread. Help.

Holy shit, Render.

They told us it wouldn't be posted until May 28, and they didn't let us know they were gonna post it when they did. >__< Otherwise we would've told you.

Also I'm busy so I can't really bask in the attention atm. haha

Not that I'm narcissistic or anything...
I kinda am

Reactions: BallotBoxer
They told us it wouldn't be posted until May 28, and they didn't let us know they were gonna post it when they did. >__< Otherwise we would've told you.

Also I'm busy so I can't really bask in the attention atm. haha

Not that I'm narcissistic or anything...
I kinda am
So, should we hold off or what?

That's the second time the news was blurted out early. lol