• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

please unban me from steam forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

node357

Reaction score
Painwheel
hi, i was perma-banned from Skullgirls forum on Steam by Lonesteban on January 27 for arguing and re-posting. my approach to conflicts of interest has changed, as well as my opinion of the game, developers, and community. i think i can still make positive contributions there. please consider lifting the ban. thanks.

well that sucks to hear. thanks anyway.

To my knowledge I don't think the mods here run the steam fourms.

To my knowledge I don't think the mods here run the steam fourms.
This also ^ to my knowledge at least we have no control of that.

ok, thanks. guess it truly is perma. i can live with that. cheers.

Well to be honest if you really care that much about the input of the game theres always these forums, there a better place to talk about the game then the steam community in my opinion.

Reactions: Era
Considering the other Steam Forums I've visited on multiple occassions, they all blow. All of them. I mean they're easy to access, but... no. Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure if Lab Zero moderates Skullgirls' Steam Forum either.

Literally half the posts on the front page are about panties. One of the others is trying to revive the Waifu Wars. As far as I can see, there's 4 threads that aren't shitposts. Credit where due, the 4 non-shit threads were about problems that all appeared to be resolved fairly quickly, so it's not all morons on steam. Just over 50% morons.

i guess the overwhelming popularlity of someone simply saying "no" to my request to be unbanned was kind of discouraging. hopefully the whole overblown war on "censorship" there is over now. that was the main reason i wanted to chime in. done is done.

i guess the overwhelming popularlity of someone simply saying "no" to my request to be unbanned was kind of discouraging. hopefully the whole overblown war on "censorship" there is over now. that was the main reason i wanted to chime in. done is done.

the only reason the answer "no" was so popular is because the Steam forums aren't moderated or controlled by anyone here on Skullheart, so we're all laughing at how cynical the answer was not because "fuck you nerd hahaha". Don't take it personally, majority of the users here would unban you if they could, but at the same time majority of users here will tell you don't even worry about being banned from steam forums because you're better off using this forum instead anyway.

take a seat and stay a while, it's cool here

the only reason the answer "no" was so popular is because the Steam forums aren't moderated or controlled by anyone here on Skullheart, so we're all laughing at how cynical the answer was not because "fuck you nerd hahaha". Don't take it personally, majority of the users here would unban you if they could, but at the same time majority of users here will tell you don't even worry about being banned from steam forums because you're better off using this forum instead anyway.

take a seat and stay a while, it's cool here
Basically this, I'm probably one of the most unforgiving mods here, I would totally unban you without question, however it's not up to me and I don't have the permissions to do so anyway.

I do highly recommend posting in these forums if you're really wanting to get to know the game and the community better, this is a much better place to discuss the game than the steam forums.

I'd really suggest to stay off the Steam forums, as well. They're really badly moderated and are a mess in general. This is probably the best place to discuss the game, since everyone that comes on here is very nice and it's a great community overall.
There's also the whole "censorship" discussion that has basically ruined what was left of the SG Steam forums.

As mentioned yeah, we don't have control over the SG Steam forum, and no, we can't unban you if we want to, I'm sorry. The off-topic forum also isn't really the place for this kind of thing (any forum questions go in the Skullheart Inquiries section)

Hay don't worry man, you lost nothing of value. Stay/lurk here a while instead and you might like it better.

*Continuing some more forum cleaning*

Moved this out of OT since this was more SG related then OT. Also locking thread since we are obviously not Steam staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.