• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I want a Torkoal mega-evolution.
it mega-evolves to look like a pissed off volcano turtle!
Well, Maxie and Archie will have a mega stone in OR/AS
But I assume they will have a mega form for Camerupt and Sharpedo. If they will have the same team of course.
Unless both will have a mega Mightyena or mega Crobat.

But yes, A mega Torkoal would be awsome. Wish Flannery will have one >.>

A Spinda...? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Doesn't each one have a unique pattern with spots? I'm curious what mine happened to be.

A Spinda...?
Doesn't each one have a unique pattern with spots?
one of the reasons I love gen 3 is because of spinda.

it opened my eyes to unique aesthetics of specific pokemon.

It was already mentioned in the Smash Bros. thread, but I figured I spread the news here, too: The Pokemon Center finally went online, so if you want some neat Pokemon X/Y swag, go there.

I have some issues, though:
-Mailman Pikachu plushie is boss, but wow it's expensive for a toy
-Pichu plushie is only a keychain
-when's Goomy plushie
-when's Tyrantrum jacket
-when's life-sized Tyrantrum plushie (only slightly joking on this one)
-when's life-sized Wailord plushie

I know there's a Goomy plushie, I've seen it at this little Pokemon Center thing they have at a mall near me. Why no Goomy on site? :/

When's roughneck jacket
Spr_B2W2_Roughneck.png

Hey everyone, that pokeball vivillion is finally being distributed to North America by internet. Better get it now while it lasts!

@Denizen Were you just having your Linoone use Thief on random Solrocks? If you had a pokemon that helps find items like Compoundeyes or Frisk or something it would've been a LOT easier.

@Denizen Were you just having your Linoone use Thief on random Solrocks? If you had a pokemon that helps find items like Compoundeyes or Frisk or something it would've been a LOT easier.
I'm doing a Nuzlocke Challenge where I name all the Pokémon I catch after members of the Skullgirls Community.
Therefore I don't have access to any Pokémon with those abilities, especially this early in the game.

I know what I'm doing.

I'm doing a Nuzlocke Challenge where I name all the Pokémon I catch after members of the Skullgirls Community.
Therefore I don't have access to any Pokémon with those abilities, especially this early in the game.

I know what I'm doing.

Oooh. Welp. Didn't know, sorry. Also how far are you?

behold! Mega-Salamence..... who have no way to stay on the ground comfortably.

TRULY THE NEXT STEP OS SALAMENCE EVOLUTION!

I wish that zen was playing on a legit copy so he could transfer me all the way to ORAS so that I could become a beautiful cotton candy cloud dragon

I do wonder what they thought about when making Mega Salamence.
OK, since he was Bagon he always wanted to fly. Now in mega, flying is the only thing he can?

And when will they confirm mega Shedinja? I'm serious, I think I want it a bit more then Mega Milotic.

btw, I know Pikachu is the mascot of Pokémon (maby even Japan?), But isn't this a bit to much (even if Pikachus defence is horrible in competive view)?
It also confirms that when you change your Pikachu's clothes for contests, it gets special moves. Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash, Pikachu Ph. D. knows Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash and Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press
If this is only in contest or also off we don't know though. But I feel a bit bad for Raichu the more fame Pikachu gets.

Hmm, it looks like two of the Pikachu costumes are going to be the special costumes for the trainers this game. The rockstar and the popstar ones, I guess that makes sense?

Also there's going to be an event where you get a shiny Beldum, though the details are somewhat vague.

btw, I know Pikachu is the mascot of Pokémon (maby even Japan?), But isn't this a bit to much (even if Pikachus defence is horrible in competive view)?

If this is only in contest or also off we don't know though. But I feel a bit bad for Raichu the more fame Pikachu gets.

Im still waiting the obvius Mega Pikachu... maybe in a film or then Ash learn a lot about megaevolutions (and get some other mega pokémon)

Hmm, it looks like two of the Pikachu costumes are going to be the special costumes for the trainers this game. The rockstar and the popstar ones, I guess that makes sense?

Also there's going to be an event where you get a shiny Beldum, though the details are somewhat vague.

Now, another thing to get (if you want, of course): Pikachu Cloths

Back