• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Do you really think he was being serious?

On topic, if you want to become a Pokémon then let me know, I will take requests.
Keep in mind that you will most likely not see any action.
I would like to be a Pokemon. I am not sure which though.

Can I be a Sableye or Bagon please?
You know that I've already passed through the only place where it's possible to get a Bagon right?

If you happen to catch a Mawile or Absol it would be awesome if you named it after me.

e3NGoH2.png

e3NGoH2.png

Wasn't much of a secret. May obviously has her mega stone for evolving inside contests and Lisia has Mega Altaria, though I doubt you see it outside of contests.

Make him a charizard
Holy Shit, this is a Nuzlocke challenge of Pokémon Emerald, it's impossible to encounter a Charmander.
If you happen to catch a Mawile or Absol it would be awesome if you named it after me.
It's a good thing you specified that 'cause I was gonna name a Tentacool after you.
'Cause Ktulu sounds like Cthulhu, and you should be happy about that 'cause Tentacruel is awesome.

Wow those contest outfits look super terrible...

Dude you can name whatever you want after me. I just gave a suggestion. Do whatever you catch first!

I would take a request to be named after a pokemon in your nuzlocke challenge, though I am not sure which one you could catch in your area, also if you do catch one and name it after me, you can shorten it down since my full title won't fit there.

Last edited:
I am not sure which one since I am not sure which one since I am not sure which ones you could catch in your area.
Did your brain break or something?
I'll just name a Voltorb or Magnemite after you.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Did your brain break or something?
I'll just name you after a Voltorb or Magnemite.

Thank you for recording one of my great moments of not really checking what I wrote and my innate habit of accidentally repeating myself, I do that a lot.

Reading all these youtube comments on the Mega Audino Reveal video make me super sad. :(

Reactions: Denizen
Reading all these youtube comments on the Mega Audino Reveal video make me super sad. :(

O.o Why? Only a normal trolls in the comments...

I think mega Audino will be a good support in double battle (mainly used in pokémon tournoment). But people are bitching something like "Out of all gen 5 pokémon", "OMG it's soo bad, where's mega Flygon, Milotic, etc" or "To many new fairy type".

People havn't test it out and already decide if it's good or bad. Most say bad where I read it. I'm planning getting OR and that's where I will find my exlusive Mega stone for Audino ;)

I think mega Audino will be a good support in double battle (mainly used in pokémon tournoment). But people are bitching something like "Out of all gen 5 pokémon", "OMG it's soo bad, where's mega Flygon, Milotic, etc" or "To many new fairy type".

People havn't test it out and already decide if it's good or bad. Most say bad where I read it. I'm planning getting OR and that's where I will find my exlusive Mega stone for Audino ;)

Most people, in all games, only think about "the most powerfull", without even try something they think is weak or ridiculous.

In this topic someone post a battle between a Volcarona vs. Blissey... the Vulcarona owner (who makes a very wrong type assumption) considerate the other a noob because he is using a Blissey, dont know the potential of the pink egg pokémon. It is a good example...

Most people, in all games, only think about "the most powerfull", without even try something they think is weak or ridiculous.

In this topic someone post a battle between a Volcarona vs. Blissey... the Vulcarona owner (who makes a very wrong type assumption) considerate the other a noob because he is using a Blissey, dont know the potential of the pink egg pokémon. It is a good example...

Can we all just remember that when Mega Kangaskhan was announced everyone was like... "Y-yay? They picked that pokemon to get a mega? He doesn't even change..."
And now he's in Ubers.

She.

Kangaskhan's a beautiful mama. 100% of the time.

Reactions: Denizen
She.

Kangaskhan's a beautiful mama. 100% of the time.
I don't know what you're talking about. Kangaskhan has a higher chance of being male than Annie has of getting in to Skullgirls. :PUN:

And Rakurin has 100% chance of bein' a lil bitch.

hey it kept his head dry
so who's the not smart one now
He's holding a metal frying pan over his head during a storm while an Electric Type Pokémon is only a few feet away.
So he's definitely a candidate for the not smart one.

If @Denizen is still taking name suggestions, I'm up for being that Lileep/Cradily when it gets revived. Otherwise I don't particularly care what you name Agent York. I like practically every Pokemon in existence, so whatever/if-ever that comes up, it doesn't matter to me.
But please, just name it York, that's what everybody calls me.

but I already ask to be the fossil pokemon