• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Both of those look pretty sweet. Steelix in particular looking like some kind of primeval god-serpent.

Glalie is a unicorn now? 'kay.

Oh, and here's the artworks for the new two, you can see the details better there:

Sugimori_362m1.png
Sugimori_208m1.png

Reactions: CountofBleck
Whelp! Here's another Mega Evolution people found in the demo. And with this one, we can only assume there will be a Megalution for its counterpart:
1413302888128.jpg

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
See no one posted this one yet:
Assume the Flute will already be in the game (no text showing you need a 3th party or version exlusive, something, to do it) soo no worry with the whole flying Latias/Latios thingy?

btw, where do you find the better looking Steelix, Glaile art work and Solrock mega? neogaf?

Oh, so the leaks were true. Mega-Moon and -Sun.

Oh, so the leaks were true. Mega-Moon and -Sun.
If Tate and Liza doesn't mega-evolve both Solrock and Lunatone at the same time in double battle (eather first meeting or after game) then, well, FUCK!

If Tate and Liza doesn't mega-evolve both Solrock and Lunatone at the same time in double battle (eather first meeting or after game) then, well, FUCK!
I will be disappoint.

I dunno about that Solrock one. It looks kind of... flat, not to mention I can't see any shading on it (though if it was glowing like a star, that'd make sense).

I dunno about that Solrock one. It looks kind of... flat, not to mention I can't see any shading on it (though if it was glowing like a star, that'd make sense).
I agree. Seems a bit off to me too. I didn't mean to sound like the gospel truth, just showing possible evidence. I'm hoping there is a mega solrock though

Reactions: Agent York
Btw guys, Glalie gets Refrigerate, and Steelix gets Sand Force. You know what this means for Glalie right? Refrigerate boosted, STAB, Ice type Explosions. 488 BP. Expect it to troll in Doubles for all of eternity.

Btw guys, Glalie gets Refrigerate, and Steelix gets Sand Force. You know what this means for Glalie right? Refrigerate boosted, STAB, Ice type Explosions. 488 BP. Expect it to troll in Doubles for all of eternity.
Send it to the middle in triple and figure out if the opponent is using Protect or not, also spam Taunt ;)

Reactions: Agent York
Steelix looks awesome.
Why is Glalie so popular though?

Agent York said:

And Free For Alls. If there's anything I've learned from watching Free For All vids, it's that Explosion is a HUGE dick move in Free For Alls, because all 3 of your opponents get hit by it.

Why is Glalie so popular though?
it's not
you can probably count the number of Glalie fans on your toes

I do like the mega though
stuff of nightmares that explode into death ice
good stuff

Snorunt is one of my favorite ice-types so I'm fine with Mega Glalie. Mega Steelix and Solrock are pretty awesome.

EDIT: Apparently the guy who made that Mega Solrock image a few posts up admitted it was fake.

Player customization confirmed NOT in ORAS.

I'm really hoping that was bad information.

I NEED MY SUIT DAMMIT HOW AM I GOING TO GO AROUND BEATING BUSTAHS WITHOUT MY SUIT.

Wow, almost fell for that one. Now I guess I should check out other games that HAS customization to spend my money on!

GG Game Freak, GG!

Don’t need customization, pointless gimmick. Gimme Battle Frontier instead and we have a deal.

Reactions: Rellek
Don’t need customization, pointless gimmick. Gimme Battle Frontier instead and we have a deal.
I'm sorry but if I can't have an oversized beanie as an optional hat then it's a no buy.

Reactions: +5 Necromancer
I'm sorry but if I can't have an oversized beanie as an optional hat then it's a no buy.
Exlactly, also need my shades dammit.

#YOLO #SWAG #IceCool #EnjoyMyLife

Reactions: SanoBaron
Pointless gimmick. Deal with it. I want to have Pocket Monsters fight to the death not Dress Up-Simulator. Which we already get with Contests anyways, kind of sort of.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF I GO SOMEPLACE AND IT'S COLD?! YOU WANT ME TO FREEZE?!

Maybe in the future, all Gym leader's, E4's and Champion's Signature pokémon will have a Mega Evolution :D

I think will be hard only to Brock (and Red) if only the Max Evolution gets Mega. For Brock, a good way is a new Rock/anything evolution to Onix, and then a Megaevolution...

To Red... well... to me, a Mega Pikachu is only a matter of time...

To Red... well... to me, a Mega Pikachu is only a matter of time...
Psh, with icicle crash Pikachu practically became a Mega this generation.

"During the demo, you start off by going to an island where Team Aqua and Magma are hunting for a specific Pokémon. This Pokémon is Glalie or Steelix depending on where your game is from. Steelix in Japan, Glalie in Europe and Korea. After that, you can play the demo multiple times to get more things. This takes you to several islands where you have certain tasks. At the end, you will either get more people in Mossdeep City or items to send to Pokémon ORAS on its release "

Darn!!!! How get both Megastones now?

Wait, no dressing up our trainers? That sucks. I actually liked doing that, I hope it isn't true.

Darn!!!! How get both Megastones now?
Motherfuckin' COUNTRY EXCLUSIVE MEGA POKEMON?!

That's not bad business design, that's literal insanity! You can't get them any other way right?

it was too much of a hassle and a money sink
I'm fuckin' kawaii anyways

They are making all wrong!!!

Well, if you can reset the Demo and play again, you can get more Megastones from your country and trade...

Well, that sucks.

Game Freaks get the chance to make all epic, and decides don't make.....

Is soo hard made a patch?