• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Never because Dragonitenite sounds ridiculous.
Dragonitenite...
...at night.
spongebob-at-night-o.gif

THE BATTLE BEGINS!!!
I'd just like to say that I love the art style of Generation VI. All of the People and Pokémon are so much more attractive now than in these earlier generations.
Flannery is no exception.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.18.03 PM.png

Numel came out first and Shihfu took her out with a Bite and a Dragon Rage.
The latter is such a reliable move.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.21.47 PM.png

I kept Shihfu in, Numel used Sunny Day earlier. I don't know how much it powers up fire moves so I'm just hoping it doesn't become a problem.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.22.48 PM.png

Standard operating procedure, They're going to fall one by one to this pseudo dragon.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.26.10 PM.png

Gym Leaders are such a pain in the ass, all of that work undone.
I'm sure they would think the same thing of me, I used my fair share of healing items.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.28.24 PM.png

No matter, Shihfu kept it up with Dragon Rage and Camerupt went down like the rest.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.29.32 PM.png

I let Chicken start the final round, she opened with Bulk Up and Torkoal used Sunny Day. The combination of Charcoal and Sunny Day made Ember much stronger than usual.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.31.17 PM.png

Torkoal used Body Slam which took out half of Chicken's health with a critical hit and also paralyzed her. Healing Chicken would take two turns so I switched back to Shihfu.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.35.02 PM.png

Shihfu was damaged and paralyzed on entry with a Body Slam so I had to heal her over a few turns while fighting.
With the worst of luck Shihfu took two critical Body Slams in a row. She toughed it out though and took out Torkoal with one final Dragon Rage.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.39.58 PM.png

DENIZEN WINS!!! I had a couple close calls there, I have a feeling that this may signal an unfortunate event soon to come. There I go, Jynxing things again.
Screen shot 2014-08-11 at 4.41.33 PM.png
In the next update we Walk Like An Egyptian and take on some tough trainers.

Random thing but, TIL Psyduck and Golduck are in fact not part psychic type and just pure water.
Wha-
Really!?

Don't forget that you can use the Mach Bike to reach one of the fossils in that randomly appearing tower in the desert. Though that really depends on how you view when/where counts as a capture. Some people count the town where you revive fossils to count as the capture area, where others count it as the place where you pick them up.

Reactions: Denizen
Random thing but, TIL Psyduck and Golduck are in fact not part psychic type and just pure water.
That's part of the reason their my one of my -if not my absolute- favorite pokemon everyone expects them to be psychic, but nope just water with great move verity. Also decent well rounded stats for different gameplay types and useful abilities -not damp though damp is still fairly useless-.

Really quick question, is there a real time day and night cycle in Pokémon X & Y?

Really quick question, is there a real time day and night cycle in Pokémon X & Y?
Yes but it barely serves to anything. Finding Mega Stones is the only thing I recall requiring a specific time.
Also congratulations on Flannery not destroying a Pokemon with Overheat. I lost a fire type with almost full health to that in a nuzlocke.

Reactions: Denizen
Yeah she didn't use Overheat even once, I got lucky.

You know, following Zen's Nuzlocke playthrough makes me really want to do one too. (Especially since I've never played any of the Hoenn games)

Reactions: Ryin and Denizen
"Oh gee, I do hope that this stroke of luck doesn't mean a stroke of bad, especially for me. who will push the rocks and swim if I die? I hope no one else gets it though."
-Sanohita.

makuhita.jpg

you shut your mouth about Flannery! she's been perfect especially since gen 3! ILU Flannery!

yeah but she's better now and also more Cristina Vee (in my heart)

oh yeah she's got an improved design. but I've always loved Flannery. her simple clothes, and her more stylish clothes. both are good.

does that mean she's calling herself shit
man i knew flannery had some confidence issues but that's just dark
No no, you misunderstand.
You see Ruin, all waifus are shit.
The very concept of a waifu is shit.
Even if you are the waifu, the waifu is shit.
That doesn't mean that you as a person are shit.

Flannery is an awesome person, but Sano's Waifu is still shit.

Reactions: Detective Q
Does this mean husbandos are shit too
Cause uh

Don't be talkin' bout mah boi Blaine

oh yeah she's got an improved design. but I've always loved Flannery. her simple clothes, and her more stylish clothes. both are good.

They downsized her chest, new design is inferior by default.
Spr_B2W2_Flannery.png
=best design

Reactions: Ktulu and SanoBaron
They downsized her chest, new design is inferior by default.
Spr_B2W2_Flannery.png
=best design
gen 6 remake Flannery worst confirmed.

Yes Clawesome your husbando is also shit.
I'm sorry but it's science.

You and your science can go burn with Blaine's old gym
BURN

You guys are acting like frickin' fangirl nerds.
By the way Sano, it turns out that you're completely unnecessary. Each of the HMs I need to use are capable of being learned by at least one Pokémon in my party. Your journey has already ended.

Whoa who's talking shit about husbandos? I ain't having that shit lol.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
You guys are meanies

On topic:

I like this song and every other one on this album

There's smack talk going on. That's what. Serious words have been said.

I actually don't know what's going on because my mind has pushed out everything that isn't Mega Milotic

Reactions: yellowflash26