• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Post Your Hasbando

Ruin

Hopes & Dreams
Reaction score
PSN
MobileSuitGolurk
XBL
NNID: MobileSuitGolurk
Big Band Beowulf Big Band
htis is the hasubando thread
my hasbande is the sport of wrestling
together we have three children:
LAriat
Piledriver
and Suplex
i am pregnant with our fourth child: Body Slam From The Ropes

what is yuo hasbendo

yes thnk you but where is your hasbundt

DulnzGj.png

You already know, Ruin... you already know.

i laready told you iam married to the sport of wrestling and we have three children: Lariat, Suplex, and Power Bomb
stop calling or i will call the police
You never said Nidai, hands off.

zabuza_demon_by_silvereyedsurfer-d4j489i.png

He knows how to talk to a wo/man

grell-grell-sutcliff-fan-club-27874251-1023-734.jpg

I'm not into the fellas, but i would slap on a wedding dress for Grell any day =D

I'm 100 percent Hetero. But Azrael is a mans man, and I would be that mans man.
Azrael_%28Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

Reactions: Spellbound
careful laddies
upload_2014-2-16_12-49-11.jpeg

he's an ass man

Garrus_Character_Box.png
Everyone's gay for Garrus. If you aren't, there's seriously something wrong with you. 'Nuff said.

Peter Parker
2963612-spiderman-spider-man-3979120-1280-1024.jpg
When will he notice me. I know him. I know everything about him. I know his how sthrong he is, his team affiliations, his love interests, how many times hes been cloned, and i even know that his aunt is really his mom and about his radioactive spunk.

...zidiane are you deadpool? tell the truth (this is the internet you have to be truthful)

...zidiane are you deadpool? tell the truth (this is the internet you have to be truthful)
I'll give you a hint. What's Abraham Lincoln's favorite website? TRICK QUESTION, cats can't write sandwiches.

If I were to have husbando it would be this one, Zhuge Liang.

upload_2014-4-23_17-35-22.jpeg

From Okami:
Waka-okami-waka-28687189-900-760.jpg

Oh Waka, Heaven's gift to mankind; how can you be so arrogant... yet so desirable? No one gracefully lands on the surface of ponds like you do <3

I already posted my guys in the waifu thread, and I'm too lazy to repost what I typed. Ugh, woe is me.

Edit: Maybe I'm not as lazy as I thought.

Hmm let's see here I'd happily have any of these as waifus husbandos:
King / Armor King - Tekken
Jon Talbain - Darkstalkers
Chris Redfield - Resident Evil
Fox McCloud / Wolf O Donnell - Starfox
Kanji Tatsumi - Persona 4
Beowulf - Skullgirls

... I feel like I'm forgetting some.

I am a heterosexual man who is comfortable with that sense of self. So comfortable that he has no problem posting up declarations of attraction to a male character of fiction.

Gundamtanaka.jpg

BEHOLD! YOUR GREAT DARK LORD, GUNDAM TANAKA, IS HERE! But fear not; he's great with animals. :3

Reactions: Cybermanworf and Φ
I am a heterosexual man who is comfortable with that sense of self. So comfortable that he has no problem posting up declarations of attraction to a male character of fiction.

Gundamtanaka.jpg

BEHOLD! YOUR GREAT DARK LORD, GUNDAM TANAKA, IS HERE! But fear not; he's great with animals. :3
Good choice.

No Hasbando in here will ever out rank Dio Brando:
1395784044161.png