• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Pad issue or -MY- PS4 Pad issue?

tekkaxe

Reaction score
Website
geraldkaye.com
Steam
tekkaxe
Valentine
Hey folks, I wanted to know if any of you pad players had the following problem:

-I use a PS4 pad and I play the PC version of the game mostly (it has been a long time, so I cant remember if I faced this issue on console)
-While holding down-back, it is possible to ONLY get the back input, even though I've got both buttons depressed.

Anyone else run into this? It could just be that I've got a bad pad, but I wanted to know if any other PS4 pad players had this problem (or pad players in general).
I'd test it, but I only have 1 pad.

Thanks.

I only ran into that issue whenever I connect a DS4 pad wirelessly on PS3. I don't know if that applies on PC.

Only happens to me when I'm using my DS4 wirelessly. I do get random input drops but I haven't ran into this issue specifically on PC yet.

@Fizzxwizz
While I have DS4-to-Xinput-Mapper installed, I normally run the controller without it and for better resutls (except for when certain games make me emulate a 360 pad). I play wired as well, as blutooth didn't go so well for me...
-----

Interesting that you mention input drops, @dekillsage . For a while, I was getting those like CRAZY. Many times a match. Again, I was running through USB though. I still don't understand why, or why they seemed to let up a bit, but the D-Pad thing remains an issue for me.