• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

pub.tenkuu.net Recovery/Archive

WaterMystic277

Anime Fucker
Reaction score
Squigly Cerebella
Link5.png

In case no knows, pub.tenkuu was Alex's 'art dump' site and there was a LOT of art on it with hints to lore, so we gotta try and find those pieces again and store them in a new site, any ideas?

(Maybe Pininterest?)

Yeah, was just about to ask that. Seems a good amount of them are goners.

Anywho, not to pimp my own ghetto but I've added a bunch of resources to the old Official Art Thread. Fanpop in particular has a lot of the first SG artworks, though I cannot say if the collection is exhaustive.

As for a storage place, I'd recommend the Wikia.

Yeah, was just about to ask that. Seems a good amount of them are goners.

Anywho, not to pimp my own ghetto but I've added a bunch of resources to the old Official Art Thread. Fanpop in particular has a lot of the first SG artworks, though I cannot say if the collection is exhaustive.

As for a storage place, I'd recommend the Wikia.
Oh good also I hate the wikia, it's mostly fanart and that's fucking icky.
I want official art only.

Won't argue with that. But the Wikia did grow into quite the behemoth, especially when high res in-game art assets started pouring in.

But yes, that place could use some - how can I put it? - "stern guidance". For their own good, of course.

I wouldn't even know how to run a wiki, I'm far from an admin there anyways.
We need a reliable place where we can regulate the art from Alex and other official sources.

I suggest a Tumblr blog. They're easy to use.

We need a reliable place where we can regulate the art from Alex and other official sources.
How about here? :3
We make a topic for it with reserved posts for categories, time frames, etc. while leeching off Tumblr and Wikia for direct links (and make a Imgur album for those that need to be uploaded or make the SH servers our bitch).

What are you sayin
This is the best thing Ahad has ever drawn

Reactions: Denizen
We make a topic for it with reserved posts for categories, time frames, etc. while leeching off Tumblr and Wikia for direct links (and make a Imgur album for those that need to be uploaded or make the SH servers our bitch).
I agree with this, everybody goes to these forums for information anyway.
We know how to keep things organized.
Ooookay littl' lady how about this instead
HAHAHA, WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY.

060911_filiablade01_lines.gif
So this was under 060911_filiablade01_ lines.gif. So Filia had some changes done.

Last edited:
So this was under 060911_filiablade01_ lines.gif. So Filia had some chnges done.
It's just a reference to Witchblade.

Reactions: Balder
index.php

(Needs a gif version with the red eyes blinking with a relatively long interval between intermittency.)

Goddamnit, this is fucking terrifying. I had to check if it was a gif

It's just a reference to Witchblade.
If only I knew what that was.

051029_filia.jpg

all the cool pictures are gone but here's a colored filia with swords
(not sure if this is lost or whatever but it's there.)

Hmm..Hairpins or rather Bobby pins like maybe, no?

Yeah they're hairpin swords, Alex Ahad confirmed this a while back.
Filia was meant to have them but now they belonged to Samson's former host Delilah.

Let's try and stay on topic, that is finding these old files and archiving them somewhere safe.

Hmm..Hairpins or rather Bobby pins like maybe, no?

Yeah, they're hairpin swords, Alex has alluded to them a couple times on various streams.

I never understood the swords

I guess cause thematically
she fights with her hair
so it kinda makes sense.
AlsointermsofcanonIthinkDelilahownedthemsothey'rehandmedownsorsomething.

Man, the older Filia design with the ragged clothes and forlorn look was the best. Look, she's like a lost puppy!

Reactions: CHAOS_FANTAZY
Agreed on the ragged clothing part. Gives allusion to the fact that she is homeless.

She can lose the swords, though; too Attack On Titan for me to like.

The Wikia recently updated with a large amount of art from the pub.tenkuu days and I found this piece to be particularly interesting:
Butterknife_vs_peacock.jpg

Named "Butterknife" if the file name can be trusted. I can see why she's a goner but the idea seems interesting.
(And OG Pea never fails to freak me out...)

The Wikia recently updated with a large amount of art from the pub.tenkuu days and I found this piece to be particularly interesting:

Named "Butterknife" if the file name can be trusted. I can see why she's a goner but the idea seems interesting.
(And OG Pea never fails to freak me out...)
Hmmm...It's iffy for me.
It looks like Alex was doing something new.

Much obliged for the upload, Cellsai. (Though those mega.co.nz links never quite work for me... -_-")

Anywho, as we prattle here, the pub.tenkuu stuff is being dumped into the Wikia at a pretty quick pace. I think we can be assured this rests in competent hands.
I don't know who this Delphox person is but he/she has my gratitude.

522px-060928_double01.jpg

421px-060928_filia_v_double.gif