• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows PW/Dub jMP/jHP wheel misplaced animation

Hilary

Reaction score
I know you'd been having some issues with this before and put some work into it with regards to painwheel, but I figured you'd wanna see this on Double.

Last edited:
I just had something similar happen just a little bit earlier. I was playing as double and used J.HP against a Painwheel when they used Hatred Install. The spinning blades were visible until they were covered up by the fire animation from HI, then they just disappeared. They weren't visible after the fire graphic left.

Something similar happened when I was playing Story mode. It was vs Marie. Don't remember exactly what happened (because I've honestly stopped caring about finding bugs) but in her first form the skulls were like half a screen to the left until I knocked her down to second form. I think it involved a super flash as well.