• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Queen of the Really Big Hill

KhaosMuffins

Washed and Bougie
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
KhaosMuffins
PSN
KhaosMuffins
Ms. Fortune Unknown Filia
This happened today. I was in a queen of the hill lobby, the slot size was somewhere between 6 and 8. Everything was fine when the person who started the lobby was there in that after the queen beat someone, they would get a new opponent. After the original lobby owner left, however, the queen (being me in this case) kept being paired up with the same person win or lose, despite there being 4 people total in the lobby at the time and everyone having been ready. So I originally had a streak as queen, lost to someone, got paired up with the new queen despite two other people having been ready, lost again, got paired up with the queen again, won and became the new queen, then got paired up with the person I beat for the queen spot. Again, two other people had been ready the whole time, and one of them (Uzu) messaged me asking what was going on considering that for 4 matches he had been completely skipped over.

Things got fixed once a new person came into the lobby.

Noted. When I have time, I'll look at it. It looks like it is due to switching queens that somehow is recalculating the order of players improperly.