• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Queen Renoir

Weil

Reaction score
Well, despite this being my first post ever, and the fact I've been browsing and searching the forums for ages now, I can say this might be a bit warranted. Currently I'm looking for reference images of Queen Renoir. Of course the only one I've found was the standard scene of her shadowed and the flames and such behind her. I intended to make a poster showcasing every involved character in Skullgirls but I have yet to see what she actually looks like front and back. Is there any concept art or model sheets I could have a look at?

Parasoul_Family_old_concept.jpg Queen_Nancy_Portrait.jpg
Here's a few from the wiki. The first being a draft of the Renoir family and the second is a more recent drawing of the Queen.

I hadn't seen those either, that's very helpful, is there any of here after the transformation though?

I don't believe there has been any art for Queen Renoir post-skullgirl transformation. It's a pity really.

It would be interesting to see if different wishes created different types of forms skullgirl wise. Are all Skullgirls destined to turn into something similar to Marie or is it subjective to the one who made the wish? That could be another good thread topic

As far as I know, there's no art of her post transformation aside from that silhouette mentioned above, but you can get a glimpse of her in some of the art for the Glass Canopy stage wearing a similar getup:

nancy mural.png

It's probably not her as Skullgirl, but it's likely her standard outfit or something before it got all skullified.