• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Question about Filia/BB

Skymin50

JOIN THE BIG BAND
Reaction score
Steam
ANIME SKELETON
Big Band
For Filia/Big Band, what's the assist I should use for each? Right now my current assists are Hairball H for Filia, and Beat Extend / Giant Step for Big Band. I'd love to know if I can change these, because I'm not too good on learning assists myself. :PUN:

Filia:
It depends - obviously if you need a get-off-me assist you should use H Updo, but Hairball is good for pressure or confirming into combos. Those are the two most everyone uses, although I have seen some cr.MKs.

Big Band:
I personally use Beat Extend L, because it hits faster higher up than H. The other go-to assists are H Brass Knuckles or M A-Train, but for rushdown Beat Extend is probably the best choice.
Throw is also way better than people give it credit for being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skymin50
Filia:
It depends - obviously if you need a get-off-me assist you should use H Updo, but Hairball is good for pressure or confirming into combos. Those are the two most everyone uses, although I have seen some cr.MKs.

Big Band:
I personally use Beat Extend L, because it his faster higher up than H. The other go-to assists are H Brass Knuckles or M A-Train, but for rushdown Beat Extend is probably the best choice.
Throw is also way better than people give it credit for being.

I'll consider Updo, because when playing Big Band having him get comboed into oblivion is something I don't desire. Didn't know Grab was even a thing, infact it totally crossed my mind. Thanks!