• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rage Quit Gallery of Shame: Pass the Salt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use all sorts of characters, I am extremely versatile.
Oh, so you lied to us when you said you only use solo Val a few posts ago? Man, can you even keep your stories straight? Even if you were trying to be serious - because I think you're just trying hard to be a troll, but failing miserably - you wouldn't be taken seriously for a SECOND because of that alone.

But as it probably is, you're just a troll, and you get an F-. See me after class.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Oh, so you lied to us when you said you only use solo Val a few posts ago? Man, can you even keep your stories straight? Even if you were trying to be serious - because I think you're just trying hard to be a troll, but failing miserably - you wouldn't be taken seriously for a SECOND because of that alone.

But as it probably is, you're just a troll, and you get an F-. See me after class.

The thing you fail to understand is that on that specific day and on most occasions I was a Solo Val,

So the guy who posted that was frauding the forum.

If I wasn't a solo Val then why would I have only Val's logo under my username?

<----------

Sometimes I just use different characters for funsies, thats why the pair matched on that particular occasion.
Let me make it clear, I am a solo val but sometimes I decide to use different characters because I am extremely versatile and not a one trick pony.
You have no reason to not trust me, I am known for my honesty.
Anybody will tell ya man.

The thing you fail to understand is that on that specific day and on most occasions I was a Solo Val,

So the guy who posted that was frauding the forum.

If I wasn't a solo Val then why would I have only Val's logo under my username?

<----------

Sometimes I just use different characters for funsies, thats why the pair matched on that particular occasion.
Let me make it clear, I am a solo val but sometimes I decide to use different characters because I am extremely versatile and not a one trick pony.
You have no reason to not trust me, I am known for my honesty.
Anybody will tell ya man.

Known for your honesty? No reason not to trust you? Have you read the rest of this thread? Multiple people say you've quit out on them during a match, and they have no reason to lie about it. I don't care about that, but you deny impersonating Karr, even when there's a picture showing you changed your name to Karr. Hell, I bet I can look for you on Steam and find it myself. So maybe you do play Big Band for "funsies". I'll give you that. But there's no denying you changed your name to Karr, as there's photo evidence to back it up, and what reason would that be for other than pretending to be him? I think anyone will tell ya, man, that you're not very good at what you're trying to do. Another F-. Keep it up and you might fail the class, mister! But I do have to thank you. I haven't had fun with a troll in quite a while.

I'm actually going to have to give MizterMM a B+ tbh.
He's making you pretty worked up. :\
I'm not worked up. I'm just so bored...I know he's an idiot, I know he's a troll, but I'm just playing around seeing what he's gonna reply with. I haven't had much to do today.

[QUOTE ABOUT MASHING BEAT EXTEND]
wrong,
I use it only at optimal situations.
If the opponent lets me use it optimally every few seconds then I might be seen doing this.
Nothing wrong with using good technique imo.

Man I say this all the time and have trouble believing myself.

Nothing wrong with using good technique imo.

this is the first time an opinion is wrong
congrajern

I try to stay away from online XD It all flies by way to fast for me to really take anything away from it. Also, my internet gets REALLY bad when multiple ppl using mah internet, and I really don't want end up here XD

Also, can we quick beating on Dementia? Almost a full page of you guys making jokes at his expense and him making a fool of himself trying to defend himself. Can't we just ignore this and not waste OUR time looking like jerks? This thread is fine with just the jabs at the pictures as it is....well that and actually debating the ethics of rage quitting, never fails to be amusing.

But its funny.

I guess, but wasn't the point here to not make this thread a garbage can of posts insulting other players. It's not fun to read so many posts just derailing hte point because one idiot tries to defend himself.

I guess, but wasn't the point here to not make this thread a garbage can of posts insulting other players.
i thought that was what we were trying to NOT come off like
it's just a friendly neighborhood game

That's what I meant, we're NOT trying to point fingers too much, just trying to poke the beat a bit...that's a bad analogy...

Also, can we quick beating on Dementia? Almost a full page of you guys making jokes at his expense and him making a fool of himself trying to defend himself. Can't we just ignore this and not waste OUR time looking like jerks?
Fun as it was playin' around with him, I'm done anyways. I shouldn't have poked fun at him, but I just couldn't resist after I read some of his posts.

heh.

Seriously though, if you see me on anytime between 5pm-11pm CST, avoid me like the plague, is lag city. It runs, but not well enough to hold a fair match XD

Also, the game definately needs some higher difficulties. I cream nightmare, but never win online. Is no fair I say.

yeah lets get back to posting images guys, stop trying to bully me.

I'd like to remind everyone that impersonating other community members in an attempt to besmirch their image is trolling, and it will be punished accordingly. You can take that petty behavior somewhere else.

Carry on!

Also, the game definately needs some higher difficulties. I cream nightmare, but never win online. Is no fair I say.
We are the true nightmare.

I have to say, it's hard to keep one's cool when you constantly run into people a million times better than you...I don't know if I'm getting better, but I'm definately getting beaten to a bloody pulp...

Lobbies and chat mah boy. Invite people as friends, make a lobby, then ask them to beat you up and have them tell you what they see. Having face-to-face play and conversation is generally more useful, but this is the next best thing.

Definately better than a RQ, I'll probably due that at some point.

8A52D1AA52743D7E23654F826BBF323822032C56

eh.jpg

Can change your name all you want dementia but what you gonna do brotha when squigglymania starts runnin wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is misinformation,
I had internet difficulties, fact.
Someone on your skill level would never, eeeeeeeeeeeeeever.
Make me RQ.

I curbstomped you back to preschool all night, no wonder you dodged the add.

Leaving in the middle of my lvl 3? how rude.

HhvXnqd.jpg

And here is some bonus ones.

this kid,

aIMu3Xu.jpg

solo peacock, el oh el.

hNXHeVi.jpg

Is that a challenge in the end?
If u wanna fight we fight,
I love to fight, That's what I do,
That's how I came up.
Anybody will tell ya man...

Remove the block and add for a set.

Last edited:
and you guys still want to highlight on dementia?...
you guys made me RQ that's for sure!
The pictures they post of RQs are pretty random. You can't really get annoyed when they just happen to screen cap it. If it's a recurring name or face in the thread, there's usually a reason for it. I agree we shouldn't draw to much attention to the fact it's dementia, but him recurring so frequently says something about either his ethics or his internet connection. I'm not here to judge, just to laugh at the fact someone RQs at a fighting game.

7A61F2093C7CDF94D515CC54D5DFBF6B956DB572

Gather round children, and take your dicks out, this is my story. One day I sat in the streets poor and alone, without a penny with which to buy OJ juice. As I sat there and wept, there passed by me Dementia, with a cocky grin, his beautiful 11 year old skin, a new Skullgirls Tshirt, and a big-ass fightstick. I looked up at his face and knew that God had sent me a savior. Dementia looked down upon me in pity, and saw that I could not URN Reel Moni. As Dementia digged, his eyes caught my only possession in the world, my dead grandma's collection of SkullGirls cards. Suddenly his once childlike face flared with rage, and his eyes burned with fire of 1,000 dongers. He screamed, "con fucking gratys, you have Mike Z Windmill Arms cards" as he pulled back his foot to kick me. Luckily, the recess bell rang at that moment, and Dementia's 3rd grade teacher made him go back inside, where he spent the rest of the day writing "I am Autism" in crayon. Pls no copy pasterino cappucino

I love how so many people in this thread forgot that this forum has an ignore function. :^)

Not to mention the ignore button can bring confusion in discussions, since it covers quoted stuff too, it's rarely of any good use

Resurrecting this thread.
with some of my wins.

rJXO5vN.jpg

q9OQyMe.jpg

X4PKTQ2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.