• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Rat boys' general discussion thread

Solaris

Reaction score
Parasoul Big Band Squigly
Hello, everyone. it's me; Solaris. And i'm coming here to taalk about a group of persons that have been a really annoyance, since recent years. I'm talking about rat boys. If you aren't familiarized with with this term, hre is the description:

A rat boy is a child, with no more than 14 years old, that use to harass and attack a videogame and other players, without a solid base and arguments. They use to scream and insult a lot to other players. They tend to be utterly pretentious and hostile, but if they are in danger, they run awayand hide from the source of the threat. They "favorite" videogames are shooters and Minecraft, but mostly any game not rated for this age. Their origins came since arcade days. Their presence strengthened with the online games' appearance, thanks to the precious "anonymity" and distance which protects them and allows them to harass other players.

Here is the deal. Tell me about your experience with these kids and all that kind of stuff
See ya later.

Why would you be annoyed by these people? They play CoD. Do you play CoD?
If not, you shouldn't meet them. If you do, ... well, don't play CoD.

Simple solutions?