• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Recording online matches... with hitbox info.

Mumbles

Reaction score
Website
everjml.com
Steam
xmumblesx
Parasoul Ms. Fortune
Sure I could just record my matches myself by screen-capping, but as someone who gets bodied regularly online I'd love to be able to watch back over a lost match and be able to see some more info on how it happened (and have someone else to do the hard work of recording it).
I find the pace of the game, especially when I'm getting creamed, really fast. It's hard for me to understand what is happening, let alone adapt to it.
On that note, a slow-mo feature would be great too. Well basically the Training Mode features applied to a recording.
This is starting to sound super hard to implement.
But wouldn't it be nice.

Yes yes, replay recording. It already works in the game, hah, we've used it since before ship. There's just never been time to make a menu for it and do all the cleanup so it's not a feature yet.

Actually all that stuff....already...works...with the replays that you can't record...heh...

Thanks for the reply Mr. Z.
It's great to hear that such a feature is a possibility. If you guys find the time to get it implemented just know I'll have to take time off work to geek-splooge all over it.
Keep up the hard work, I really appreciate it all.