• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Replay Channel and VS Screen

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
maverickhunterx3
XBL
HunterMaverickX
Peacock Parasoul Robo Fortune
Most fighting games have a replay feature. It would be nice if they can be saved even in our PCs to be recorded at a later time. Same goes with the VS screen as it adds hype on the game as well as giving us a nice thumbnail to use when we upload those matches.

Are there any plans in adding those features? Thanks. :)

Pretty sure someone at LZ said VS screens are off the table for now due to potential memory and load time problems.

The loading screen is already a VS screen to me anyways looks better then a few of the ones in other titles anyway, recording would be an interesting feature though.

Reactions: Candra Software
Don't really care about a versus screen, but replays would be GODLIKE

My laptop is too bad for offline recordings and I can't afford a new PC right now. I would say I'm definitely supportive of a Replay feature.

Both of those are things they wanted to do since like before SDE.

I heard that replay availibility is already in, they just don't have the menu options for it

I thought the load screen before the match served as a pseudo VS screen? Granted it's plain, but it serves the basic purpose that is required: Display x vs y and z characters before the match.

I thought the load screen before the match served as a pseudo VS screen? Granted it's plain, but it serves the basic purpose that is required: Display x vs y and z characters before the match.

That's right, but it would be nice if there will be something which is like the ones shown in the MVC games like this one:
218478-x-men-vs-street-fighter-playstation-screenshot-versus-screens.png

first replays, THEN relplay channel

Most fighting games have a replay feature. It would be nice if they can be saved even in our PCs to be recorded at a later time. Same goes with the VS screen as it adds hype on the game as well as giving us a nice thumbnail to use when we upload those matches.

Are there any plans in adding those features? Thanks. :)

Its confirmed that the potential to replay old games is possible.
With VS screens though, the loading screen is a subtle way of doing it. On the pc it loads quick enough that you don't get to see it but for consoles it loads long enough that you see what people have on each team.
The VS screen i wouldn't pop in, doesn't seem necessary. and Replays are already on the way. 'near the end'.