• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

REQUEST: can somebody animate some Umbrella attacks, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittylover228

need more ice cream...
Reaction score
Unknown Peacock Big Band
User warned for misleading thread title and getting people's hopes up
Please someone animate the umbrella concept attacks I beg of you

Last edited:
But

You're playing as Umbrella

You had the picture and everything
Lol

Last edited:
I can play as umbrella but I don't know how her attacks will turn out its really just tinkering with the character files can't go into details thats the reason for the one attack

your saying, that within the game umbrella was put in as a playable character?

Reactions: Skittylover228
Just Stop, Umbrella isn't even remotely playable within the game. I can appreciate nonsense, but when people start believing it... So just stop the stupid I can play Umbrella thing.

You can't do anything that remotely remembers an attack for unfinished characters or characters that won't be in the game under the new forum rules.

just wait for the mod to lock it

I see people playing with umbrellas all the time. They shoot tears of napalm and everything.

Reactions: agent13
I call this animation "Eat this useless thread, Hungern!"

s53wEZP.gif

Alex Ahad, drew this, right?

Seriously though, whimsically asking someone to animate something for no reason other than your pleasure isn't good. Animation is a lot of work. Lab Zero and the freelancers only make it look easy because they are great at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.