• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Request for offline "street fighter" solo vs solo option

joshb911

Reaction score
Steam
joshb911
Unknown Unknown Unknown
So I don't know if this has already been requested so sorry if its a double post........

I was watching some old skullgirls footage and noticed that 1v1 at the end of each round you would return to center stage with full health for a new round. So my request is to be able to switch between vampire savior mode and traditional street fighter mode for rounds. Of course I'm not suggesting that this be applied online but for local matches I think it would be cool to play some street fighter type matches :)

I think someone already asked for this and the response was something like, if it was a setting you could change, it would be hard to get everyone to agree on which one should be used for tournaments, or something.

You don't really want this anyways. 1v1 matches took forever with the old way. Everyone got bored, including the players.

I think someone already asked for this and the response was something like, if it was a setting you could change, it would be hard to get everyone to agree on which one should be used for tournaments, or something.

You don't really want this anyways. 1v1 matches took forever with the old way. Everyone got bored, including the players.
I realize this which is why I wanted it to be an offline only mode where you and your opponent would decide ahead of time what format it would be, thus avoiding arguments would ensue. I honestly don't think its boring anyways it would give you a chance to rethink the previous match and develop some tactics based on the last match. It's just a thought

I realize this which is why I wanted it to be an offline only mode where you and your opponent would decide ahead of time what format it would be I don't think arguments would ensue. I honestly don't think its boring anyways it would give you a chance to rethink the previous match and develop some tactics based on the last match. It's just a thought
I of course do not discourage thoughts I'm just saying that 1) Mike already said he wouldn't do it and 2) it's not as fun as you might think.

I of course do not discourage thoughts I'm just saying that 1) Mike already said he wouldn't do it and 2) it's not as fun as you might think.
Bummer.........