• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Retail & Beta Bug]Tutorials/Training Room unaccessable

gluemchen

BUTTONS KAPPA
Reaction score
Steam
gluemchen
PSN
gluemchen
Eliza Squigly Cerebella
Basicly this happens if you select tutorials/training room and back out in the tutorials chapter/character select screen. As soon as you do this you can no longer access tutorials/training room via the main menu. I tried this multiple times in the beta & retail. Applies to both versions.

Last edited:
It works for me...can you provide more details?
(I used keyboard, chose Tutorials, pressed Select, could choose Training/Tutorials again just fine.)
Did you Verify Local Files?

I verified file cache for both retail & beta. I booted up both versions of the game and went through the menus via ps3 stick (Main Menu>Training>Training Room>Confirm training options/settings>Character Select Screen>From here i back off to the Main Menu/Training screen via select button>From here on both Training Room & Tutorials is unaccesable via button press. Basicly no response.

EDIT: Works without any hiccups with keyboard contols.

EDIT 2: No matter if ps3 or xbox controller both make the menus unaccessable

Last edited: