• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

Fukua has turned out really well..and robo shouldn't be any different. Also robots as a theme for a character is the best thing ever.

Plus you know, it is a clone of ms.fortune and it's a robot, it does not get better than that.

I hope that she will be like Fortune, but more defensive.
Long range pokes + projectiles = thats me Robo

(charge moves would be nice too)

Yeeeeessssss!!
I love the design of her eyes, previously I was a bit worried that her default would look more human like on her palette layout pic.
Really I just wanted Robo Ky eyes.

And it's interesting she has a one piece looking "outfit" in contrast to what Ms Fortune normally wears.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Looks so good. I was already going to be picking up Robo, but now I'm starting to get hype.
image.jpg

Oh that is a nice design. Can't wait to try her out.

Awesome
can't wait to see some gameplay

(but robo-under-boob, srly?)

I have mixed feelings on the palette but the final result still looks good. Plus, there will be plenty of alts.

Beep-boop-meow
Word to your motherboard

but she was made by stanley creator

No one knows who made her, its a mystery that her story mode may unveil.

(But Stanley originally made her as a gag in the campaign to showcase how the money is used to create characters, that’s correct)

That's a new main lol it depends how she play tho I can't wait till they start it up

I'm surprised there wasn't a Gurren Lagann palette, with the detachable head and all.

That said, gonna rock that Elenor palette all day errday.

I hope they go for palettes that aren't just based on pop culture robots.

Goodbye Filia now I finally have an excuse to kick you out

Shoutouts to shadow lady tho.

They need put purple hair for Major Motoko Kusanagi.With black hair i didnt recognize her... :/

I just made a gigantic post of all the Beowulf concepts I took photos of at the EVO panel which you can see over here: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....iring-from-retirement.198/page-10#post-142867

It just wouldn't be right to leave y'all out in the cold though. ;D

(Keep in mind these are concepts and may never go further than these doodles.
Her full character design was shown at the panel, but you've already seen it so I'll skip that. General notes about Robo is that she is not going to be a Fukua style clone. Some of her animations will be shared with M.Fortune albeit reanimated to fit her new design, but she'll have plenty of completely unique normals and specials too.

It was said she would almost certainly not get anything that would require a unique UI element like a special meter of some sort.

QpgDnLj.jpg

Pretty much everything Robo does looks amazing.
---

GEu4bPb.jpg

No idea who this dude is...
---

v3XnQhH.jpg

...but he showed up more than once.
---

tLCcRLH.jpg

BEEP BOOP MEOW.
---

027YAZt.jpg

A sort of Painwheel style air grab where she pulls the opponent towards herself.
---

4yz2zXB.jpg

Attempts to kill herself but still can't die.
Mike has said many times that he likes Robo Ky's self destruct mechanic.
---

qy0aCj7.jpg

An example of a standard normal to show that it's not just specials getting created.
---

vfBgJpk.jpg

You can see how each gun is Shoulder, forearm and hand.
---

ghdDAgX.jpg

The greatest AA. Walk back and forth while spinning.
---

Hey, Cellsai, would ya mind if I tossed some of my own thoughts and my brain thought concept animation thingies of Robo- Kitty. I:I I was thinking of possible Robo Kitty moves. I'll tag them as fan made, promise.

I'm liking what I'm seeing more and more robo and Beowulf are going to be something amazing I telling you guys lol

If we don't get that Cannon Super and that Car Mode Super (Or is it an intro sequence?) I'm going to personally hunt down Mike Z and scratch the word 'phony' on his car w/ a key.

I hope they make a chest laser reference to Fulgore, that would be awesome.

Needs more retractable laser claws.

I hope they make a chest laser reference to Fulgore, that would be awesome.
There is only one chest canon I can get behind.
tumblr_mlg6yje5uh1so6huso2_r1_500.gif

(It's the motion of opening the chest that makes it special)

need the Robo boobie guns XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a possible entrance pose for Robo was shown in a gif, thus I couldn't take photos.
All the pieces of Robo Fortune fly in from off screen and assemble themselves into Robo from the ground up. Her feet slide in first, then ankles, knees, thighs, etc.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a possible entrance pose for Robo was shown in a gif, thus I couldn't take photos.
All the pieces of Robo Fortune fly in from off screen and assemble themselves into Robo from the ground up. Her feet slide in first, then ankles, knees, thighs, etc.
X:COTA Sentinel intro?! Yes.YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!. I always loved that intro and hated that it was not in MvC2.

Reactions: Evilweevle