• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cerebella Running Cerebella covered by assist sprite?

chickenwithtie

Deez Beech
Reaction score
Steam
Refluxia
Robo Fortune Fukua Double
I noticed during Kai's stream some minutes ago that running Cerebella got covered by the opponent's assist (Big Band)? Cerebella was not visible, she was behind Big Band. Is this supposed to happen?

I just tried doing Tumbling Run beside/behind my own Big Band assist as well as trying to Tumble Run and move behind the opponents Big Band assist but I couldn't get Cerebella to be covered.

It's worth noting that Cerebella's arm that is furthest away from the background IS on a different layer so that it can appear behind the opponent. (Or else it would lead to some very questionable perspective issues.)
When doing things like Merry-Go-Rilla it's very noticeable.

Unless her entire sprite was covered? If so can you try and find a video or get a bit more information about what assist Big Band was doing and what move Cerebella was doing?